Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

Is it possible to show us a video about this issue, please? With as much information as possible. It is very difficult to give a confirm without actually seeing what is happening.

@SIYI Is it possible to output transmitter image display to other devices using USB COM(serial)? We are using wifi hotspot right now but the speed of transmission is not enough for us.

USB COM for image is not possible on MK15. Weā€™ve tried it on other products but it works way low than expected.

My MK15 receiver stopped working all of a sudden and after connecting to Siyi Assistant it is not showing the firmware file as shown in the image.

I am trying to flash new firmware. This link in this chat is not working. Where can I access the firmware files?

@SIYI

Now you can find available files in the Downloads page of the official store. Kindly have a check.

Hi Frank,

Iā€™ve been lurking here for a while deciding which way to go for radio/telemetry. I finally pulled the pin and purchased from your Aliexpress store (8152340793384691).

I just want to make sure I ordered a Mode 2 version. Iā€™m Canadian and could not find anywhere that stated which mode the TX was.

I look forward to asking many questions once it arrives!

I am building a small 500mm experimental quad for now. I have aspirations of adding many smart components to it to make it smarter than an Elios 2, but not quite as smart as an Elios 3. My purpose is for an indoor GPS denied drone that can be used for industrial visual inspection purposes, but I also enjoy outdoor photography and will likely also built an autonomous lawnmower. Basically Iā€™m your regular old nerd!

Your involvement in this Ardupiolt thread was a MAJOR influence on my purchase!

Thanks and look forward to working with everyone here!

Robert.

Thank you very much for ordering SIYI product. Your order will be shipped very soon.

MK15 is coming in Mode 2 in default and the throttle type can be switched by software since they are dual self-centering sticks.

Your project sounds excitng. Welcome to keep in touch with us in the community. Looking forward to see your finished project asap.

sir, i have installed tower gcs in siyi mk15 dual combo, but there is a problem unanble get usb access, can you help me

Thanks for your post.

What is Tower GCS and what flight controller does it work for?

Hello everyone, now we have an integrated gimbal camera of 30X Hybrid Zoom for MK15. Welcome to check out!

Hello everyone:

I took delivery on the Fat Shark HD Dominator/Walksnail video system last week. Itā€™s my first HD video system and I have it mounted on a hexacopter gimbal.

It took some time to get Arducopter OSD information into the display and is still intermittant, in that it some times is displayed or that I need to reboot the VTX. The goggles are comfortable and since Iā€™m coming from analog, a beautiful image.

I have yet to be able to fly any distance due to where Iā€™m located for the summer, so have no idea about the range. The latest firmware allows for increased power from standard and more TX channels.

My old goggles are FS Transformers, not the most comfortable, though I do like the single panel vs individual eye displays.

My question here is I donā€™t mind trying out a Siyi system for comparison, and would appreciate any insights users have. The goal is 1080P video end to end.

My typical flying is all multi-rotor, just cruising around, not in trees or aerobatics, with quad and hexacopters weighing 28-3300gms. Range would be less than 4-5km.

Another downside to the Fat Sharks is that the receiver and antennas are on the goggles and assume at long range, I would need to keep the goggles pointed at the airframe vs having a fixed antenna system using the HM30 or MK15.

Without further ideas, I lean toward a Mk15 Enterprise system, mainly because of the HDMI out port which I assume I can plug any similarly equipped goggle into. I like the HM30 system but would need the HDMI converter to use any goggles. Correct me if I am mistaken here. If so, the converter puts me into the same price range as the MK15 system. Initially, I would not use either Siyi system for airframe control via SBUS.

Regarding Siyi OSD input from the FC, I donā€™t see much information on the possibility of specific configuration changes. And whether or not the OSD is recorded in the video. The Fat Sharks do not record the flight OSD information, only the VTX system info. I like having that flight information recorded as a backup to telemetry, mainly for the GPS coords and a functioning home arrow.

If anyone can post an image of their OSD layout and any other thoughts, I would appreciate it.

Many thanks for your interests in SIYI systems.

FYI,

• MK15 remote controller HDMI output mirrors the MK15 screen. So you will have OSD if you use SIYI FPV app to display video
  • HM30 ground unit HDMI output converter runs an SIYI FPV app inside, so it has OSD as well

In my opinion, there is no preferable between the two systems, it all depends on which product type do you like, an integrated remote controller or a stand-alone system which can work with your existing remote controllers.

But, on HM30 you will be much freer to mount the antennas and use different type of antennas with trackers. And you donā€™t have to hold the system all the time.

Frank:

Iā€™d probably mount the MK15 on a tripod to start with and only use it as the video receiver and recorder as the plan would be to initially use a Frsky Taranis radio for control. The MK15 can also act as a backup to the goggles if the goggle battery fails for instance.

So, the MK15 system records the OSD flight information as well? Can you post a screen grab of the OSD layout?

I can also use omni and directional antennas on the MK15, correct?

To be more specific, the OSD information comes with the SIYI FPV app. The HDMI output mirrors MK15 Android system, so it will have OSD.
You can refer to the below video for the latest OSD information or refer to the ZR10 user manual. Chapter 5.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9VRRNUD7whiwACMsovsRgvHQnSzji6F/view?usp=sharing

Hello Frank:

OK, I see in the manual the OSD can have ā€œstandardā€ OSD and ā€œMavlinkā€ OSD, which is what I would be using coming from the Ardcopter FC.

I understand the Mavlink OSD concept - output from the FC into the Air Unit, but what is the source of the standard OSD?

Also, do you have a Mavlink OSD example?

Ron

Hi all. Tell me how to enable local recording of the video stream (on the internal memory of Siyi mk15), if the camera does not support recording. IP camera (Agriculture kit).

The Qgroundcontrol console showed this message ā€œFailed to link valve and file sinkā€ rtsp://ā€¦

I assume that a screen recorder app can do the job

Thanks Frank. The solution is temporary (video recording from the screen). Another questionā€¦ How can I save the settings file of the ground unit and air unit? I want to create a backup file

Do you refer to the RC channel settings or something else?