Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

You do not understand what I wrote. You need to make a bridge between eth0 and an USB Ethernet dongle, not wifi. Doing this people could use tunnel between USB Ethernet dongle and air unit 144 network. Wifi can stay on another network like it is now. If you give me root i can do it for you.
You need to make a bridge br0 and add to that bridge eth0 and if present eth1 from a dongle USB. It is 10 minutes job.

@SIYI What you need to do is create a bridge between eth0 and eth1 in case someone plugs in an usb ethernet adapter.

As it is now if i plug in an usb ethernet adapter it picks it up with name eth1 and i can connect it to my router and use it.
If yo create a bridge on boot if an eth1 adapter is connected than people could tunnel from the usb ethernet adapter directly to the drone appliances.
It is a 1 line statement on android but i canā€™t do it myself because i have no root access to the mk15.

If you donā€™t want to do it so that you can sell people your hm-30 system just say so. Same thing could be done with mk-15 with only additional cost of an usb dongle and 5 minutes implementation from your techs. Users canā€™t do it on their own because you do not give root access to mk-15.

ā€˜authentication failā€™ for SIYI FPV - Lights work but no image. any help appreciated. The FPV App remains disconnected - and unable to find a way to make it connect, again any help appreciated

Steve

@SIYI What you need to do is create a bridge between eth0 and eth1 in case someone plugs in an usb ethernet adapter.

As it is now if i plug in an usb ethernet adapter it picks it up with name eth1 and i can connect it to my router and use it.
If yo create a bridge on boot if an eth1 adapter is connected than people could tunnel from the usb ethernet adapter directly to the drone appliances.
It is a 1 line statement on android but i canā€™t do it myself because i have no root access to the mk15.

If you donā€™t want to do it so that you can sell people your hm-30 system just say so. Same thing could be done with mk-15 with only additional cost of an usb dongle and 5 minutes implementation from your techs. Users canā€™t do it on their own because you do not give root access to mk-15.

Hi Steven,

Please try to follow the guide and turn on Ethernet function in MK15. Please also update the SIYI FPV app to the latest version in case it didnā€™t work in other languages than English.

link to latest app:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yFk_Wb039xnR1uEdDX4iIys6J1CoyCk4?usp=sharing

Frank

@SIYI with this new release of the firmware did you make an app that we connect the radio to and updates everything without using 3 different cables 4 different software and 2 hours to understand what boot loader to use with our hardware release?

Or maybe even better did you release an OTA update service like herelink?

@SIYI with this new release of the firmware did you make an app that we connect the radio to and updates everything without using 3 different cables 4 different software and 2 hours to understand what boot loader to use with our hardware release?

Or maybe even better did you release an OTA update service like herelink?

@SIYI @rickyg32
I have been trying to make an Android-based GCS that runs on the MK15. The mavlink connection works great but Iā€™ve had problems with the RTSP stream. I have tried several different RTSP player libraries including exoplayer, VLC, etc and none give the same kind of performance as the SIYI FPV app. Would it be possible to share the SDK for the SIYI FPV player so that I can integrate it into my app?

This is the link to the SDK file you may need.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FieALq16K9vQfQjqo7t0BN7_Ohx-yq50?usp=sharing

1 Like

You need to use gstreamer to have decent performance. Try to implement it better than what siyi did.

@SIYI @Corrado_Steri
Hello,
I can connect to the raspberry pi from the controller via ssh(from 192.168.144.X) but when I ping the computer(which is connected to wifi hotstop of controller), raspberry pi does not see it. I ping the computer from 192.168.43.X(wlan0 address of computer). What should I do to see the computer from raspberry pi ?(I need raspberry pi to connect a server which is served on the computer)

@SIYI @rickyg32 @Corrado_Steri My situation is something like that. I think there must be a way to connect to the computer from raspberry pi. Could anybody help me ?

Sorry, on current MK15 it does not communicate in this way. This is how the the tech solution decides. As long as there is any changes or updates, we will post for it immediately.

On another SIYI system HM30 it is possible and perfect, using the same link with MK15, welcome to have a check.

What I was actually trying is pulling images and txt files from the raspberry pi to the computer using SIYI MK15 as a jump point. After a bit of search I saw that I am able to do this using scp/sftp even the ssh connection is one sided connection. So my problem is solved. But there is still one problem: pulling images is a bit slow(something like 600 kbps/s). Is there anything to make transmission faster?

An MK15 transmitter that we have has started malfunctioning. The data rate fluctuates between 85% to 98% and it is not transmitting the video. I have even swapped the antennas with new ones and the result is still the same. Apart from this, the right corner of the screen has started getting abnormally warmer than the rest of the device.

Does anyone have any idea what may be going wrong and how to fix it?

90% chance of this situation is Ethernet turned off. Please follow the manual and check.

Please try to show us how.

By the way, the MK15 system passes high-temperature tests up to 55 degrees for mass production quality. If you just feel warm, it is normal due to the power consumption of HD image transmission.

I did check and the ethernet is turned on. I used the antennas of the old MK15 and put them on a new one and it showed data rates between 95%-98%.

Could it be that something went wrong with the antenna electronics and that affected the antennas too?

How about the image with the old antennas?

It could be that one of the our clients turned the transmitter on for some time without the antennas. Could that cause this damage?