Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

Thanks Frank -

and my datalink settings if that helps.

Thanks for the pictures.

Please turn off WiFi and check if the Ethernet icon appears. If not, please try to enable Ethernet function again.

Dear SIYI any news about problem with HDMI video in PAL ? What are your plans to resolve this problem Will you repair HDMI adapters or maybe update firmware ?

First of all, it is not a problem.
You have a specific requirement of video shooting format for photography, neither you nor SIYI knew the difference before the order. It makes no sense you blame SIYI all the time and requested for refund on AliExpress.

You already got your refund, paid by AliExpress, not SIYI. I have to say that I totally disagree with the refund.

However, you’ve got a free MK15.
To reply a SIYI user, I should say that the team will look into the video format and check what we can do about it. Please be aware that there will be no schedule or timeline on the specific requirement at this moment.

For whom may have the same requirement, please try to avoid using cameras which supports PAL format only and misses some frame setup.

Turned off wifi. Ethernet symbol <–> appears. Shows the above IP addresses. Still no connection. Getting Green and red on Transmitter and Receiver till the “phone is starting” message appears then solid red on Transmitter and 3 binks red on Receiver. Tried this with several shutdowns but no luck.
Is it worth trying to upgrade from V1.1.179 to V1.1.197?

Nothing to do with SIYI TX.

Please try to update transmitter and receiver RF firmware. Please payment attention to the boatloader version before choosing the firmware.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yFk_Wb039xnR1uEdDX4iIys6J1CoyCk4?usp=sharing

If it didn’t work, we will go with next checking.

Hello Frank!
I still haven’t received any new antennas to extend the range of the MK15. Negotiations with the seller have come to nothing. The seller claims that my order has been canceled. Frank, please help me with these antennas! I am ready to buy them from you for money. It’s just that the operating range of less than a kilometer does not suit me at all.
Thanks for the help!

We sold the 2 units we had got another 2 herelink, working nice.

Hi, Frank
By when will you apply MIC for MK15?
We are using AK28 for our AG drones now, but we wanna use lighter transmitters than AK28.

As you know, we need transmitter with MIC in Japan.

awaiting your feedback

Hi Alexander,

Sorry for the inconvenience. SIYI will send you the new antennas.

Would you mind sending you address and contact information to support@siyi.biz again, please?

We will arrange it asap.

Best regards,
Frank

Thank you for posting here, Kazuya.

Due to the radio law in Japan, only 2.4GHz is allowed for commercial radio, so we had to develop a new model of MK15 for Japan, called MK15E.

Good news is that MK15E has passed all MIC tests, just waiting for releasing official reports. Please expect not more than three weeks for the final certificates.

Best regards,
Frank

it’s good news, awaiting your feedback
BTW, I send you email, but I god error msg ‘‘552 mailbox is full’’.

We talked on email last Apr, we need feedback of MK15E by email in near future

Sorry for the inconvenience, just sent you the new email address.

Dear Everyone,

Thanks for your continuous attention to this discussion and the MK15 product, we will keep developing cool new features to the system.

Today, the MK15 manual has been updated to version 1.1, with some big updates which I hope will interest any of you.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yFk_Wb039xnR1uEdDX4iIys6J1CoyCk4?usp=sharing

1) Chapter 1.4 and 1.6. MK15 Dual Remote Combo
A new combo of MK15 series, coming with RC Relay and Dual RC function.

2) Chapter 3.9. RC Relay and Dual RC function
Features that works on MK15 Dual Remote Combo only.
*MK15 Dual Remote Combo required.

3) Chapter 3.6. New settings for dials.
MK15 Dials can be configured to Self-Centering and Thumbslide now.
*The latest SIYI TX app required.

4) Chapter 4.3. UDP connection.
MK15 supports UDP connection for datalink now.
*New Android firmware is required.

5) Chapter 5. SIYI FPV App.
Details of SIYI FPV App explained.

6) Chapter 6.4. Dual Video Stream Connection.
Guide to use dual video stream with MK15 system.

7) Chapter 6.5. IP Addresses.
Necessary updates to some IP addresses.

8) Chapter 6.6. Solutions to no image.
Quick checks when MK15 does not display image.

9) Chapter 6.7. MK15 Image Output.
Guide to output MK15 image to other devices.

Welcome to have a check!

Best regards,
Frank

How about multi models FRank…you know I am going to keep bugging you about that lol

1 Like

There is a long list and I’m sure multi models is on the list…

hahaha thanks Frank. I know just like reminding you lol.
I love my MK15 flew with it again today. Works great but sounds like I need to do some upgrading according to your post.

cheers and thanks for all your support.

@SIYI, I want to order 10X zoom Camera to connect the video output to MK15, But I am afraid about video compatibility issue. Please advice me whether this Camera is compatible with your MK15…
Option 1: TX10X pro (I think from Tarot, seller in Aliexpress said it is upgrade of the Peeper 10X zoom gimbal camera with HDMI output port.
Thank you

Hi Tony,

If you share the link with me, I will know if the manufacturer has been communicating with SIYI and testing their cameras with MK15. Thanks!

Frank

4) Chapter 4.3. UDP connection.
MK15 supports UDP connection for datalink now.
*New Android firmware is required.

How can i check android firmware?
(SIYITX ver is 1.1.179, android ver is SIYI_v1.2_HW2.0)
I can’t find UDP in siyiTX datalink , only 4 options.