Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Thank you Ale have uploaded it the system just keeps getting better

1 Like

I put a copy in my dropbox if anyone has trouble downloading it.

2 Likes

Hi Cao speak to us and let us no every thing is good

@SKYDROID Iā€™m interested in ordering a couple more of the R12L but $52.72 shipping for a $78 order and 27 days On-time delivery is quite unreasonable, donā€™t you think? Could you please look into it or is there a different source to get it at a lower cost of shipping?

Please advise. Thanks.

2 Likes

Send a PM to Cao, rollys :wink:

Well, I hope Iā€™m wrong here and hopefully maybe someoneā€™s heard or had a response from @SKYDROID recently but this is a concern at this point. The lack of response via all available mediums historically indicates either thereā€™s trouble with the company or theyā€™ve sold enough and gotten the early adopters to spread the word and support falls off. Not much activity on the Facebook site neither.

Hopefully someone can correct me.

1 Like

I agree with you at this point @rollys. Itā€™s been very odd.
As for Facebook its slow but thatā€™s down to us not Cao. He has nothing to do with the page other then as a member. Itā€™s very odd as I was talking to Cao just a couple weeks ago abut the new unit coming out this month and now silence. Historically Cao is a bit slow to respond but he always responds to me, this time silence. I agree doesnā€™t bode well.

but I will keep at him.

1 Like

I wish is a temporary issue, I love this radio, fortunetly I bought tree more Rx :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, if he doesnā€™t shape up, there are others nippinā€™ at the bud. SIYI is coming out with a similar product like the one you showed in Post # 819.

1 Like

Thats a nice looking unit.
Any word on when its out. I am not seeing it on their website yet.

1 Like

Iā€™ve posted questions and some have been answered but awaiting for the rest. Iā€™ll let you know as soon as I hear something.

1 Like

I just heard from Cao. He was very apologetic. he has been travelling for a couple weeks now. I asked that he make is presence known as people where starting to feel abandoned.

cheers

2 Likes

Thank you Ricky for keeping us up to speed like Ale I do like the radio and am looking forward to the new one have allready bought an other receiver and thank you Rolly for posting other radio but would rather stick with Cao now.

busy on some new product , building efficient production lines, attending the Chicago UAV Fair, traveling. Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t reply during this period. I will answer everyoneā€™s questions.

2 Likes

Hey!
Thanks for your inquiry.
If you need the receiver,place the order,do not pay it,and text us,we will adjust the price for you.
Ship them by parcel will be cheaper than express,it will take about 7-20 working days to get them.
Best Regards,

3 Likes

Great to hear from you Cao,cant wait for new radio/camera set up,we are your friends here

Rolly, I bought three and much cheaper than express shipping page I have to wait little more but I recived fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is amazing Mathew,yea would be great to see you do the 60k,Cao will update as he gets time I think, both Greg and Ricky can help you with the gimbal and also Ale is very very knowledgeable cant wait for this to happen your a supper star

Hi Matt,

I swapped my gimbal knob (X3 and Y3) for two button channels using the Equipment Helper. The transmitter has more inputs than the receiver has outputs so you need to exchange two of them.

See post 1031 for details.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi Cao,any news on the new radio system please.