Servers by jDrones

Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

(MartinKeilloh) #1210

Hi Cao,any news on the new radio system please.

Arduplane 3.10 dev
(MartinKeilloh) #1211

Is any one having difficulty altering parameters on the M12 mine wont do it for some reason now,worked great before

(cala2) #1212

I dont try, what is exactly your problem?

(MartinKeilloh) #1213

Hi Ale,when you try and alter the numbers in a parameter say 20 to 18,it will only let you put the first number in like 1 it will not let you put the 8 in to make 18 it was working o/k,not sure which update broke it.
How are you Ale and hows the flying

(cala2) #1214

You refer to skydroid app? can you share a photo?
the flying little stopped because winter is coming here, now your chance to fly :wink:

1 Like
(MartinKeilloh) #1215

ile try and get a photo later on and thank you

(ritik harbola) #1216

Is possible to use a external camera like gopro or new dji osmo action cam with the T12 radio ?

1 Like
(RickyG) #1217

Welcome @ritik_harbola glad you dropped by.
There are two devices in play today… The M12 which has no built in camera or video system…so gopro yes because it would just use a standard VTX .

However the T12 has an embedded video system, so similar to say a DJI Mavic. However the video camera system on the T12 is a serial camera…I know…whats a serial camera. Well it doesn’t use a composite video signal, its a purely digital system and it doesn’t allow for things like a gopro or say a Zoom camera on a gimbal to be integrated. At least not at the moment… If there was a method of converting composite video to serial video…well that would be cool. I hope this answers your question.

1 Like
(MartinKeilloh) #1218

Ricky O Ricky I need this now will order on the 7th of June ye he im going to give doggie extra sausage tonight because im happy

1 Like
(rollys) #1219

Has there been any video to show this system’s performance, capability and video quality?

(RickyG) #1220

Do you mean the new T12 system @rollys
I have not seen anything on it yet but I chatted with Cao today and he is going to grab some videos.

2 Likes
(Tony Atma) #1221

Hello Ricky, Rollys, Marty, I saw this new product (T12) has been presented/promoted on Foxtech web recently. But how they can sell at lower price than in Aliexpress… ?

1 Like
(rollys) #1222

Looks to be a different camera than the kit in Aliexpress? Foxtech doesn’t bill it out as a Skydroid product.

Foxtech’s

vs. Aliexpress

Maybe @SKYDROID can point out the differences.

1 Like
(RickyG) #1223

If I remember correctly the Fox tech version is using a stand alone camera and the Aliexpress version is using the camera with the built in spot lights.

foxtech

Aliexpress
2019_05_30_10_57_51_

1 Like
(RickyG) #1224

little video showing the LED spot light

Never mind the video isn’t working for some reason

1 Like
(rollys) #1225

One thing I didn’t see in either site is being able to purchase additional T12 Rx.

1 Like
(RickyG) #1226

I messaged Cao today. I had the same question.

1 Like
(Anthony) #1227

Actually, the video is working perfectly with the aliexpress camera, using either android or pc with QGroundControl.

2 Likes
(MartinKeilloh) #1228

Hi Anthony,that is great news,any means to record it maybe its a daft question hope to purchase on the 7th

(rollys) #1229

I did find this 7-month old video. It looked like the video feed started to stutter at 4.1km/2.5mi at 67.5m/222ft altitude and it was cut at that point.

1 Like