Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Is any one having difficulty altering parameters on the M12 mine wont do it for some reason now,worked great before

I dont try, what is exactly your problem?

Hi Ale,when you try and alter the numbers in a parameter say 20 to 18,it will only let you put the first number in like 1 it will not let you put the 8 in to make 18 it was working o/k,not sure which update broke it.
How are you Ale and hows the flying

You refer to skydroid app? can you share a photo?
the flying little stopped because winter is coming here, now your chance to fly :wink:

1 Like

ile try and get a photo later on and thank you

Is possible to use a external camera like gopro or new dji osmo action cam with the T12 radio ?

1 Like

Welcome @ritik_harbola glad you dropped by.
There are two devices in play today… The M12 which has no built in camera or video system…so gopro yes because it would just use a standard VTX .

However the T12 has an embedded video system, so similar to say a DJI Mavic. However the video camera system on the T12 is a serial camera…I know…whats a serial camera. Well it doesn’t use a composite video signal, its a purely digital system and it doesn’t allow for things like a gopro or say a Zoom camera on a gimbal to be integrated. At least not at the moment… If there was a method of converting composite video to serial video…well that would be cool. I hope this answers your question.

2 Likes

Ricky O Ricky I need this now will order on the 7th of June ye he im going to give doggie extra sausage tonight because im happy

1 Like

Has there been any video to show this system’s performance, capability and video quality?

Do you mean the new T12 system @rollys
I have not seen anything on it yet but I chatted with Cao today and he is going to grab some videos.

2 Likes

Hello Ricky, Rollys, Marty, I saw this new product (T12) has been presented/promoted on Foxtech web recently. But how they can sell at lower price than in Aliexpress… ?

1 Like

Looks to be a different camera than the kit in Aliexpress? Foxtech doesn’t bill it out as a Skydroid product.

Foxtech’s

vs. Aliexpress

Maybe @SKYDROID can point out the differences.

1 Like

If I remember correctly the Fox tech version is using a stand alone camera and the Aliexpress version is using the camera with the built in spot lights.

foxtech

Aliexpress
2019_05_30_10_57_51_

1 Like

little video showing the LED spot light

Never mind the video isn’t working for some reason

1 Like

One thing I didn’t see in either site is being able to purchase additional T12 Rx.

1 Like

I messaged Cao today. I had the same question.

1 Like

Actually, the video is working perfectly with the aliexpress camera, using either android or pc with QGroundControl.

2 Likes

Hi Anthony,that is great news,any means to record it maybe its a daft question hope to purchase on the 7th

I did find this 7-month old video. It looked like the video feed started to stutter at 4.1km/2.5mi at 67.5m/222ft altitude and it was cut at that point.

1 Like

@rollys
I got an answer back from Cao’s team last night. There is no plan at this time to sell separate receivers.
This I personally think is a mistake as it means your buying a system for a dedicated UAV. Now that would work for an Agdrone or other commercial system. But not for the hobbyist.
I imagine part of the reason behind it is then you would also need a second camera to benefit from the embedded video.

anyway there ya go.

2 Likes