ZR10 2K QHD 30X Hybrid Zoom Gimbal Camera - SIYI's first industry gimbal camera and it won't be the last

@SIYI Hi! The new version of the assistant added support for changing the network gateway, but this does not work for ZR10 camera firmware 0.2.5.

And also we need to change netmask to 255.0.0.0, is it possible?

1 Like

Gateway change for ZR10 will be ready in the next firmware update.

Can we know why you need to change netmask, please?

We have a third-party radio with a complex addressing system in the /8 segment, which is why we need such a mask

1 Like

As far as I know, the netmask in ZR10 is assigned automatically as 255.255.255.0

we know this, but we need a mask of 255.0.0.0, we can do it ourselves through the debug console, but we do not know the root password, if you give it to us, then we will do it ourselves. Or if possible, please compile a separate firmware for us with this netmask.

1 Like

Technically it is possible. Let me submit the requirement to the team.

1 Like

Hello @SIYI, Is it possible to reconfigure the gimbal to work in this position?

2 Likes

Hi Alexey, we are already working on the development of this mode

3 Likes

please add this ability to A8 too if it possible. Thanks!

2 Likes

We are going to the Market. :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

@SIYI Frank, we have one camera with defect from in the last batch that we bought in September from 10 cameras.
I think it’s Blocking the gimbal by the YAW axis.
Look at this video.

1 Like

@SIYI another nine cameras I will check and give feedback.

1 Like

Hi Levhenii,

Very sorry for the problem.

We suspect that either the metal part or the cables are stuck. Would you mind having a check inside, please? I’m sure that it can be fixed on your side.

I believe that it is a random issue from the early lot. Please also show us the QC card if it is still there to help us improve internal QC process. Thank you.

Best regards,
Frank

Hello @SIYI .
We’re testing your camera, and found as issue with flipping during flight.
Gimbal is turned down with 90 degree, and fixed in static mode. During flight, camera sometimes flips video stream. Is it known issue? Can you tell how to workaround it?

2 Likes

We fixed it

2 Likes

Please check

• FW cam
  • FW gimbal
  • FW zoom

We also got this problem, and I don’t know how to understand the situation.

2 Likes

FW cam ver: 0.2.5
FW gimbal ver: 0.2.1
FM zoom ver: 0.1.8

It seems to be latest

@SIYI
Any workaround for auto rotate? how to disable it?

1 Like

@Ihor_Y Yes, you are absolutely right about this bug. Today we tested another feature in our drone and it happened with ZR10.

Environment for Testing.
-4 degrees by Celsius.
No Wind
No Snow/No Rain

The result from 25 = Take Off / Up 50 meters / Land

And 10 times we got a bug with the camera - Flip image and after 1-2 seconds UnFlip.

@SIYI

2 Likes

@rmackay9 there is 1 more bug in MAV_CMD_DO_GIMBAL_MANAGER_PITCHYAW function implementation.
Flags (0=Yaw is body-frame/follow, 16=Yaw is earth-frame/lock) - this FLAG is not correctly handled. Actually it is treated as Yaw angle.

Could you pls check it?

2 Likes

Hi @Ihor_Y,

Thanks for looking into this. I’ve created a new discussion over here because this is quite a detailed developer type question I think.

1 Like