ZR10 2K QHD 30X Hybrid Zoom Gimbal Camera - SIYI's first industry gimbal camera and it won't be the last

@SIYI

A moment with flip video steam.

1 Like

@SIYI so, how to disable auto rotation of video stream?
Looks like it is a bug

Thanks for your attention.
We will release a firmware update to fix this bug

2 Likes

Are the signs on the radio done by laser etching?

@SIYI
Thanks for your attention!
When can we expect new Firmware release?
If possible, we’d have better to deal with new Firmware asap.
This bug is critical, so we’ll be highly appreciated to get it fixed.

Thanks and Regards for your product

1 Like

Yes. We have company partner who’s doing it

1 Like
1 Like

Hi! The siyi assistan i can’t change parameters of ip sections, decoding stream, i push to save, restart camera, and configuration not save. Ip and decoding stay before the restart

Is it v1.3.2 PC Assistant?
What camera firmware is the ZR10?

One of the sensors does not work correctly at temperatures below zero Celsius. @SIYI Frank, tell me, is a Gyroscope or Accelerometer installed in your cameras? The fact is that in the gyroscope, there is a tiny quartz resonator and a processor. When the quartz cools down, it changes its characteristics, and accordingly, the entire sensor does not work correctly. I think that your engineers should reconsider this block in the architecture.
@SkyFox

Yes i am using 1.3.2 Siyi Assis , and all lastest firmware from your site (0.2.5)

Hi Levhenii
We are also working on this issue. Looking forward to a new firmware update very soon.

2 Likes

We are trying to repeat the issue on our side. Will update as soon as there is progress.

If i can give some another information to help solve this problem, just say me about that

Чт, 8 дек. 2022 г. в 05:19, Frank Wang via ArduPilot Discourse <noreply@ardupilot.org>:

Frank, thank you for your quick responses here. It’s wonderful to see a manufacturer so responsive to feedback from the community.

I have a question about the serial protocol. Is it possible to add a command to it?

The serial protocol allows absolute positioning of rotation axes, but for zoom and focus, it allows only relative control as far as I can see. This is helpful for manual control, when the operator uses a joystick to zoom in and out. I wonder if it’s possible to add absolute focus and zoom commands, e.g., focus on point 15 meters away, or zoom to 15° field of view.

My application tracks objects by telemetry. I know how far away the object is, and how big it is. I want to set zoom and focus automatically.

Thank you again for your engagement with the community.

Thanks for the post.
Submitting the requirement right now.

2 Likes

Hi Frank.

When new firmware is supposed to be released?
We’re looking forward to get camera flip fixed

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I second this request. I haven’t purchased this camera yet but if these features were added, I’d likely want to purchase one.

1 Like

The firmware fix has been released for A8 mini.
And the one for ZR10 will be released very soon.

2 Likes

Thanks, Frank. We are waiting for this update for ZR10. You can share your test version - my team can test it.