On uBlox F9P GPS_AUTOCONFIG and GPS_GNSS_MODE (and other parameters) do not get autoconfigured

Hello everyone .
I own a GPS base F9P , with latest firmware u-ublox 1.32 .
I have a drone with ardupilot 4.4.2 firmware , but in the past I have tested others always finding the same problem .
The parameter GPS_AUTOCONFIG which should automatically configure the gps base , with the parameters set by the user , for me , does not work with all the parameters .
In particular the parameters that have no effect are :

GPS_GNSS_MODE
GPS_SBAS_MODE

Other parameters such as :

GPS_MIN_ELEV
GPS_RATE_MS

Are correctly changed .

I know that in the past other people have experienced the same problem :

But I didn’t find any solution or other quotes from there on .
Can anyone confirm my situation ?
Developers or other users ?
Thank you very much for your help

1 Like

No, the problem is not reproducible.
No, no confirmation.

Set the F9P parameters to default, connect it correctly to ArduPilot and it will work.

3 Likes

Hello @amilcarlucas , thank you for the suggestion , but I’m afraid we have already tried this route without success .
And I confirm , that I just tried , and the parameters that are changed are always the GPS_RATE and GPS_MIN_ELEVATION , there is no effect on the other parameters , especially on the GNSS_MODE and the SBAS_MODE . Even after resetting the parameters to f9p default
Thanks

@amilcarlucas
Hi I have update regarding this problem of mine. It would indeed seem that by resetting the F9P to default , ardupilot is only able to configure it 1 time , including the GNSS and SBAS data as well . After I configure it this first time , ardupilot parameters related to GNSS and SBAS no longer has any effect on F9P parameters . In contrast to GPS_RATE and MIN_ELEVATION which I can change them even after the very first configuration . Very strange.I hypothesize that it may therefore be one of my ardupilot parameters that is creating these problems