Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

@SIYI Is that a problem for air unit of MK15 if there are 2 different antennas mounted ?

What kind of different antennas do you plan to use?

Omnidirectional antenna from tplink wifi router. Which is 3-4 cm longer and also for 2.4-5.8 ghz.

1-oryginal antenna
2- new antenna from wifi router

@SIYI

Hi Frank!

I am looking into ordering one or more of your Siyi Mk15 or MK32 but am unsure about the features regarding telemetry forwarding to windows laptops running mission planner or QGroundcontrol for Windows. We are sometimes working with quite big missions and need to be abele to edit them on a windows laptop. I have seen in the latest manuals that there are a lot of different possibilities for datalink connection but also i have read at some point, that these are partly only working with andoid. Could you elaborate what possibilities i would have to relay telemetry data to a windows machine with the MK15 as well as the MK32? I would also be interested, if both devices (transmitter + laptop) would have a simultanious connection and if, for example, uploading of mission items from the laptop would work.

Sorry for this huge pile of questions. If I was unclear in any part please tell me so.
I hope you can help me to get to a conclusion!

Best Regards,
Markus

Hi Markus,

For now, you can use the upgrade port on MK15 ground and the Type-C port on MK32 ground for telemetry communication to Windows GCS.
It is not relay, it is dual-way telemetry and alone.

Best regards,
Frank

@SIYI

Hello Frank!

Is there a port or method other than the SDK’s UART to check the communication status (ex. rssi)?
Although the manual describes only UART,
the SIYIFPV app and the SIYIQgroundcontrol app can monitor the communication status even when vehicle is not connected,
so I think there must be a other method.
can you give me a hint?

Check the manual you can select a channel which will send RSSI info and next you have to setup it in arducopter parameters.

Hi @SIYI !
We were using the A2 mini with the MK15E and we had it working, but at some point it just stopped (we have not flown with it yet).
I tried to:

1. Ping it from the A2 IP(which I have not changed) from the MK15 and got no response.
  2. Changed the camera to a brand new A2 mini but got the same result.
  3. The Siyi FPV app does not display any information in the camera setting section any more.
    A note would be that the camera pitch still works.
    If you want to know what software we are using everywhere you can find it in this post. but we now run the MK15_MK15E_RC_FW (N32) v5.3.2 svn6474+ 2023-02-27 firmware on the RC.
    What could we do?
    Thank you

Does restarting app reappear the video stream?

No, it does not (both Siyi FPV and Siyi QGC). Same happens with the second camera.

Please try to turn on the Ethernet switch in Android. Manual chapter 6.6.

1 Like

Hello.
I have a MK15 Ground and Air units. And want to use them with CubePilot (Orange+). I’ve connected S.BUS output to RCIN on my CubePilot but I can’t get any channels in MissionPlanner/QGroundControl although devices are binded correctly because I also have a gimbal which is connected to same S.BUS and it works ok.
I am using Ardupilot Copter 4.3.5 firmware.
I’ve also tried to connect it to Matek H743 Slim with no success either.
QGroundControl on Ground Unit is working fine (I have data link connected to FC) and I can configure FC, but I cannot get any RC channels. The error I get is:

“Detected 0 radio channels. To operate PX4, you need at least 5 channels”

Any advice?
Thank you in advance

SIYI MK 15
Controller - Triple Red Blinks , Receiver - Slow Red Blinks
In the current state, binding is not possible. What should I do?
Please, help me.

Please send an email to support@siyi.biz along with a video showing the problem. Thanks

Hello. Does anyone have the bootloader 0.1.0 firmware file to MK15?

hello

I want to connect mk15e and pc with usb and send video stream and telemetry information from mk15e to pc.
I am using px4 firmware on my flight controller and QGC on my pc.

Could you give me some hints?
thank you.

i have MK15 transmitter i wanted to use dual RC. I am not able to select the function type nor start the frequency for binding txA and txB. can anyone help me with the problem and the dual RC configuration.

1. What is the difference between dual version and normal version?
    Dual version comes with “Dual Operator” and “RC Relay” features. Normal version does not.

i would also like to make an calarification regarding the MK15 and MK15E models. can i know what are the differences in AU and RC between these two models. this would help me a lot to choose.

1. What is the difference between MK15 and MK15E?
    MK15 is the major model. Working frequency is 5 GHz, of which the long range performance is optimized by massive field tests, hardware turning, and software work. The MK15 link is compatible with HM30 and MK32.
    MK15E is prepared for specific market in which only 2.4 GHz is allowed. The MK15E link is compatible with MK32E. The MK15E / MK32E link is not compatible with the MK15 / HM30 / MK32 link. The long range performance of MK15E / MK32E is no better than MK15 / HM30 / MK32.
    *E does not stand for Enterprise.

You can find the full FAQ in the official store product page.