Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

If you don’t want to cut off the BEC and make wires by yourself, you can try to get an HM30 air unit, I believe it can connect to your board directly

Thank you for your reply.

I do not have a problem removing the air unit’s BEC. But will the 14 to 16.8 volts directly from my power distribution board be too much since the other poster stated he was supplying 10V?

After removing BEC, the power directly to the air unit should be 12V DC

Thank you Frank.
I have ordered a BEC to take my 4S battery and drop it down to 12V.

I can’t wait to receive my new Siyi MK15. It’s in route.

Can I use the joysticks in Qgroundcontrol with a TCP connection over wifi?
I am not using the receiver module.
I am connecting via wifi infrastructure (with Mavproxy) to a rover
I can control the robot fine with the on screen joysticks.

Any way to make the built in joysticks work too?

hello,frank help me!! SIYI MK 15 AG
Controller - Triple Red Blinks , Receiver - Slow Red Blinks
In the current state, binding is not possible. What should I do?
please.

For now, MK15 joysticks can only output through S.Bus

I assume that you are from Korea. Our Korea A/S center will help you solve the problem. Please feel free to contact them.

For Sale

Enterprise MK15 and Air Unit

Near perfect condition.

PM me if interested.

Ron

@SIYI
I am trying to make a gcs for mk15 with rtsp player. I am using gstreamer but can not figure out the flags to use. Can you please tell me what flags FPV app uses to building the pipeline.

I’m not sure what flags really means.
Welcome to refer to the SIYI FPV SDK for developing your own GCS.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LwiTAOVnlGyZ1k4RFJHyKzmMIQSOYIMt?usp=sharing

Hi Frank,
Have to say the MK15 is rather impressive.

I have two minor issues I’ve been trying to resolve:

• The Map within SIYI FPV App is not updating to my location. However, it is showing my location with a marker. It always switches back to a location west out at sea of the coast of Africa. (Indicated by a blue marker.) - Also place Names are not in English. (App. version 2.5.8.404.a2f68b6)
    Is there a way to force update to my location ?

• Is there anyone out there who could kindly supply the exact RTSP settings for MP?
    Haven’t been able to get video streaming in MP, but fine in SIYI App and in QGC.
    I did try to use settings as mentioned in the 30KM transmitter, but didn’t work for me.

rtspsrc location=rtsp://192.168.144.25:8554/main.264 latency=0 ! queue ! application/x-rtp ! rtph265depay ! avdec_h265 ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw,format=BGRA ! appsink name=outsink

Thank you for using MK15.

The SIYI FPV App is not a full function GCS, so the map function is for testing only at this stage. Please don’t reply on it much.

As far as I know, Mission Planner does not support direct video stream display from SIYI systems like QGC. Unfortunately.

@SIYI
Thanks Frank for your prompt reply.
No worries, won’t use the Map then until a later release of the SIYI FPV app.

Apparently Yuri_Rage got it working on the 30Km Transmitter link that you also sell, that’s why I’ve tried it.

@Yuri_Rage We need your advice here :saluting_face:

Karl,

Just checked, on my Mission Planner ->Gstreamer Source I have this exact string and remember to have the video in the HUD of Mission Planner from the HM30 although with a latency of about 3 seconds so wasn’t too happy about it.
What I would suggest is first to start using Qgroundcontrol and verify your video is displayed OK. For me that worked very well. I do use MP but with the Video on a separate HDMI screen.

@champ8242
Thanks for that.
Yes, QGC works fine.
At times just prefer the HUD in MP with everything on the one screen (except map), but this can be adjusted by adjusting screen size of HUD and MP to be side by side.
Will try the HDMI screen solution, but my initial indication was that it will show exact copy the MK15 screen.
…unless it is possible to just sent the live video stream across. - Will try.

@Michael_Oborne
Just to clarify: Is RTSP supported in the MP Android version?
Or is latency the problem there in Android?

• Thanks

@SIYI, I use the following Gstreamer string in Mission Planner with the HM30 ground unit connected via wired Ethernet (under Windows 11):

rtspsrc location=rtsp://192.168.144.25:8554/main.264 latency=0 ! queue ! application/x-rtp ! rtph265depay ! avdec_h265 ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw,format=BGRA ! appsink name=outsink

If I recall correctly, latency was well under 100ms when I tested it, and it sufficed for basic control of my Rover, though I wouldn’t trust it for close-in obstacles.

Video latency using the available HDMI converter from SIYI was similar and very acceptable, but the direct wired Ethernet connection eliminates that hardware and the need for HDMI capture software/hardware if a computer is the intended display.

Video latency over the HM30 WiFi stream was far worse (on the order of seconds), and I abandoned it.

I have not tested on any OS other than Windows 11 nor any GCS other than Mission Planner.

1 Like

Just to provide some more information and perhaps someone happens to know a solution:

This is the message that pops up when using Yuri’s settings for RTSP.