Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

Do you have another IP camera for comparing test?

The link quality looks good. Maybe the camera is not good.

Hello Frank:

No I do not.

A friend did suggest the camera might be a problem as I had that early issue the updated app fixed.

Ron

Could we request for a screen recorded video with 1 to 2 minutes long of the active screen in MK15 with SIYI FPV app turned on, please? And please enable the OSD data.

Frank:

Check PMs.

Ron

Thanks for the video. It includes all the information we need.

According to the video

• RF signal is always good

• There are package loss during the whole video

So we suspect that it is a problem on the camera. Maybe camera itself and maybe the cable connection.

Please PM us the order detail and vendor detail. Thanks!

Would it be possible to implement an apk like this to use the Entire with the MK15? https://airpixel.cz/docs/herelink-camera-control/

Hi Lincoln,

Weā€™ve noticed about this feature earlier. I am not sure if it is a feature that can be done by SIYI alone or need cooperation. Iā€™ll confirm with the team and update.

Hi Frank,
Works with Mission planner on PC but I havenā€™t tried with the apk Mission Planner version. They say on this page that custom apps are possible. Would be nice compact unit without the Air Commander Link hanging off the side of the MK15. Fingers crossed the Team can work something out with AirPixel.

Hi Frank,
There is a widget/plugin for Qgroundcontrol but the QGC community decided to stop support for widgets at version 3.5.6 Do you think it would be possible to use a old version as that on the MK15.

Hi Lincoln,
You can use any QGC version on MK15. The QGC app coming with factory MK15 is standard version, which is not customized or changed by SIYI.

Hi Frank,
That is the news I was after! I will try with a 3.5.6 version and see if I can get it working.

I have a MK15 that easily connects to the drone (green lights all around), but I cannot for the life of me get QGroundControl to connect. I can turn on and off my pump sprayer and the FPV lights no problem (from the ground station buttons, not through QGC)ā€¦

Iā€™m using QGC from SIYI download folder (version 4.2). QGC logging shows that QGC recognizes a UDP port, SiK radio, and the CP2102 bridge, but it will not connect. Is there a setting somewhere deep in either QGC or the Android settings that I should be looking for? Iā€™ve tried setting (through SIYI TX) USB COM, Bluetooth, and UDP connections, all to no avail.

Solved! Ahh! The baud rate in ArduCopter was too high for the default in SIYI TX. Now they match, and all is well. Bluetooth and the COM port connect well (UDP is spotty).

1 Like

i am facing the same issue. any help regarding this will be highly appreciated,.

remote and reciever is solid green. but QGC is Still Disconnected.

The whole chapter 4 in the user manual is about QGC connection. Please have a check.

Mr. Frank,
can you please share the link for user manual.

Mr Frank,
I already refer to chapter 4 of user manual but every time there is error pops up when i tried to make a connection.
Error: ā€˜error on link serial device on. error connecting: could not create port.Unknown errorā€™

Hello,

I have ordered the Siyi Mk15 Enterprise Combo and am waiting for it to arrive.

I saw earlier in this thread that there were questions about how to get power to the unit.

Unfortunately I do not use a 6S battery as my quadcopter is a small S500 type frame.

How can I power the Siyi Mk15 with my setup?

I have an empty XT30 connection coming off of my power distribution board that I think outputs whatever my battery voltage is. And since I use 4S battery it is 15 to 16 volts.

In an earlier post someone removed the BEC from the Siyi air unit and then powered the air unit with what they said was 10V DC.

What is the best way for me to power the air unit?

Thanks in advance as I am new to building drones but do have an up and running drone with a drop device, so I do have a basic understanding of building drones but am not in any way advanced.

Thanks!

Could you share with us a video of the full steps you were trying to connect from starting on the system, please?