Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Hey!
Thanks for your inquiry.
If you need the receiver,place the order,do not pay it,and text us,we will adjust the price for you.
Ship them by parcel will be cheaper than express,it will take about 7-20 working days to get them.
Best Regards,

3 Likes

Great to hear from you Cao,cant wait for new radio/camera set up,we are your friends here

Rolly, I bought three and much cheaper than express shipping page I have to wait little more but I recived fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is amazing Mathew,yea would be great to see you do the 60k,Cao will update as he gets time I think, both Greg and Ricky can help you with the gimbal and also Ale is very very knowledgeable cant wait for this to happen your a supper star

Hi Matt,

I swapped my gimbal knob (X3 and Y3) for two button channels using the Equipment Helper. The transmitter has more inputs than the receiver has outputs so you need to exchange two of them.

See post 1031 for details.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi Cao,any news on the new radio system please.

Is any one having difficulty altering parameters on the M12 mine wont do it for some reason now,worked great before

I dont try, what is exactly your problem?

Hi Ale,when you try and alter the numbers in a parameter say 20 to 18,it will only let you put the first number in like 1 it will not let you put the 8 in to make 18 it was working o/k,not sure which update broke it.
How are you Ale and hows the flying

You refer to skydroid app? can you share a photo?
the flying little stopped because winter is coming here, now your chance to fly :wink:

1 Like

ile try and get a photo later on and thank you

Is possible to use a external camera like gopro or new dji osmo action cam with the T12 radio ?

1 Like

Welcome @ritik_harbola glad you dropped by.
There are two devices in play today… The M12 which has no built in camera or video system…so gopro yes because it would just use a standard VTX .

However the T12 has an embedded video system, so similar to say a DJI Mavic. However the video camera system on the T12 is a serial camera…I know…whats a serial camera. Well it doesn’t use a composite video signal, its a purely digital system and it doesn’t allow for things like a gopro or say a Zoom camera on a gimbal to be integrated. At least not at the moment… If there was a method of converting composite video to serial video…well that would be cool. I hope this answers your question.

2 Likes

Ricky O Ricky I need this now will order on the 7th of June ye he im going to give doggie extra sausage tonight because im happy

1 Like

Has there been any video to show this system’s performance, capability and video quality?

Do you mean the new T12 system @rollys
I have not seen anything on it yet but I chatted with Cao today and he is going to grab some videos.

2 Likes

Hello Ricky, Rollys, Marty, I saw this new product (T12) has been presented/promoted on Foxtech web recently. But how they can sell at lower price than in Aliexpress… ?

1 Like

Looks to be a different camera than the kit in Aliexpress? Foxtech doesn’t bill it out as a Skydroid product.

Foxtech’s

vs. Aliexpress

Maybe @SKYDROID can point out the differences.

1 Like

If I remember correctly the Fox tech version is using a stand alone camera and the Aliexpress version is using the camera with the built in spot lights.

foxtech

Aliexpress
2019_05_30_10_57_51_

1 Like

little video showing the LED spot light

Never mind the video isn’t working for some reason

1 Like