iFlight Beast F7 55A V2 AIO Flight Controller

Is there a way to wipe the config on the machine. I think with all the different version I have flashed the config is going wonky. I went back to the Apr 4th version and found all the compasses are missing yet it does show the compass swinging if I move the machine. Leads me to think there is some corruption in the config now.

Ok, so the firmware I gave you was v1 with a different board id. so let me try v1 with the baro changes

I noticed I suddenly don’t have GPS or compass. No dev id’s and BRD_Alt_Config is missing.
so wondering how you wipe and start fresh.

upload plane and then upload copter again

any old version of plane or is there a board specific version

Ok please try this:

arducopter.apj (791.0 KB)

same thing
However with the config corrupt I am not sure if thats adding to the problem.
I cant’ flash plane on it as there is no version for this board.
I tried Heli which did go on board but appears to not have reset the params. When I checked this version and re-flashed with the apr 4th version the alt config was still missing.

Sorry, I’m not going to be able to resolve this without an actual board. Looks like the v2 isn’t available anymore so you might be out of luck

ok well any suggestion on the wiping of the config.
Could I upload as a hex using the STM32 programmer to wipe it clean.
I appreciate your trying.
Is there a board you would suggest. I can always replace it.

Just load betaflight and then go back again

Thanks I think at this point I will park it. I appreciate all your efforts. I will have a look around for a different AIO board, one that has code that works.

Thanks again.

hi this firmware worked with my board too. I am using Iflight beast AIO STD 45a version. this has the same baro DSP310. But with this firmware only 2 motors are running. Motor 2 and Motor 4 is not working. Pls help me what i can do. also if you can tell me what changes you did in hwdef file.

This is the PR - Beast F7 v2.2 by andyp1per · Pull Request #20461 · ArduPilot/ardupilot · GitHub

can you pls help me why my 2 motors are not working.
I am using this board:

They moved the pins around - did you use the BeastF7v2 target?

yes am using bootloader of BeastF7v2 and flashing firmware which you have given before for DSP310. every thing is working fine except motor 2 and motor 4. also logging is not being done. rest all things are working.

Beast F7 AIO Beta Flight Para.txt (3.7 KB)

here is the betaflight parameters of the board am using. Incase if you need and help me with anything

According to the website that requires the v1 firmware

with the v1 firmware i am get following error: baro unable to initialise driver

So you need to add:

BARO DPS310 I2C:0:0x76
define AP_BARO_DPS280_ENABLED 1

to your hwdef

1 Like