iFlight Beast F7 55A V2 AIO Flight Controller

which firmware in v1? or v2?

In the v1 firmware

More words

[907/907] Generating bin/arducopter.hex
/usr/bin/env: ‘python3\r’: No such file or directory

Waf: Leaving directory `/mnt/c/Users/sis/Documents/GitHub/ardupilot/build/BeastF7’
Build failed
→ task in ‘bin/arducopter’ failed (exit status 127):
{task 139787925494960: build_intel_hex arducopter.bin,BeastF7_bl.bin → arducopter.hex}
(run with -v to display more information)
sahej@DESKTOP-LBKE5T4:/mnt/c/Users/sis/Documents/GitHub/ardupilot$ -v
-v: command not found
sahej@DESKTOP-LBKE5T4:/mnt/c/Users/sis/Documents/GitHub/ardupilot$

am getting this error while building pls check what is the issue?

can you pls give me apj file or atleast guide me how to make the changes.
ill just tell you what am doing:
i just added

BARO DPS310 I2C:0:0x76
define AP_BARO_DPS280_ENABLED 1

to hwdef file and runed the python script. By doing this I did not get the .hex file but got apj file. After I installed the apj file still am getting error: baro unable to initialise driver
please help me brother.

arducopter.zip (594.6 KB)

1 Like

thanks this worked but now compass is not showing and getting logging failed message. also after first arming and disarming i get message of Internal Errors 0x4000 spi fail. Now what to do?

@andyp1per any help?

yours v4.3.0-dev apj is showing compass but just 2 motors are not working and data is not logging. pls help am struggling a lot.

Sorry, need the hardware to figure it out

pls guide me how i can do the recently v1 apj you sent motors were working but internal compass was not showing. and the v4.3.0-dev one which you sent before… in that compass was showing but only 2 motors are working.

Have been reading all info about h7 and f745 versions of iflught beast. I got both versions h7 v1 (the first versiob) and f745(v1.2 with led pad). Both of them have barometer and when check the ardupilot documentation it says they do not support baro. The baord also has extra rx/tx that can be used for compass. Now, I am puzzled why there is no solid support for these board. Maybe it just bcs developers don’t have access to the hardware or there are other priorities.
It would be great if we could get a support for those.

I have most of the boards and we support the ones I have. I don’t believe they are on sale by iFlight anymore however

Yes, they are not on sale. I have been using them for a while and they’ve turned out to have reliable escs. They’ve stopped even providing config file of H7 for BF4.4 and 4.5. I’ve developed a config file for it and it works without any issue. I wanna try ardupilot on these. Do you have internal firmware for them or firmware is publicly available in the repo.
It would be also good to list here for future reference exactly which versions you have tested the firmware.
Thanks.

Post a photo of both sides of the boards you have

These are the screen shots of the boards that match my boards