Free Flight Control - Sponsorship of Flying Dreams (Phase 2)

Sponsor Your Dream of Flying (Phase 2)
Hello everyone! The first phase of the event was welcomed by many ArduPilot users, because the number of flight controls (20 sets) is limited, hobbyists who did not receive a flight control in the first phase are welcome to join the second phase of the event.

Many thanks to the great organization of ArduPilot for their continuous pursuit of technological advances to make high performance flight controls available to people in different countries and regions.@tridge @rmackay9

The second phase is sponsored by PixPilot C3 flight control, a small and lightweight ArduPilot flight control, the number of free flight controls 20 sets.

Key Features:

1.Processor:
STM32F427VIT6
STMF103C8T6
2.Sensors:
Gyroscope/Accelerometer: Two ICM42688-P
Barometer: Two BMP388 barometers

Suitable for people:

1.only need flight control, already have PMU, GPS, digital transmission, flight platform and other flight conditions.

2.Will recognize the flight control interface wiring sequence, may need to adjust the flight control wiring sequence to match different peripherals.

3.Familiar with ArduPilot firmware (currently support 4.5.0 development board firmware), will assemble and debug the aircraft.

Ways to participate:
1.Answer the 2 questions below by leaving a comment directly below.

2.tell us what project you plan to do with the PixPilot C3 flight control? (Tell us your dream)

3.Share pictures or videos of your previous use of the ArduPilot flight control (to prove that you are familiar with the ArduPilot flight control).

Logistic way:
1.Selected hobbyists I will send you a link to a Speedpost item by private message, the item is labeled at $0.01 (because the platform prohibits labeling at $0).

2.We are giving away the flight control, you need to pay the postage yourself. Receive the order number, we will send it out as soon as possible, please pay attention to the logistics information.

Notes:
1.The only thing that is sponsored is the flight control, there are no other external devices such as PMU or GPS, and the flight control case is plastic.

2.The main processing chip is STM32F427VIT6, not H7 flight control.

3.We are sponsoring the flight control, you need to pay the postage by yourself.

4.Please hold off on countries that have a ban on drone parts, we are very sorry, our courier can’t send it over.

5.Countries with very strict customs control, please do not participate for the time being, very sorry, our courier will be returned.

2 Likes

PixPilot C3 User Manual

Welcome to the second phase of flight control sponsorship.@admired @egunak95 @sahevaan_Taneja @Amitha_Priyashan @Potato_Chip @

1 Like

Hi, I’m very glad to hear about second phase of your giveaway. I have multiple projects going on but my old apm2.8 doesn’t respond anymore. I would be soo happy if I could have one of your flight controller and I’ll introduce it to local rc community as well. I would love to test it on my drone, jet drive boat and the planes. Thank you

Very glad you’re participating, I’ll send you a link in the near future.

1 Like

@MerkaTony
Your videos or photos can be posted below this one.

1 Like
  1. Avid user of Ardupilot based platforms ,will use on a quadcopter which I am planning to use as a easy carrying drone platform.

1.Hello, makeflyeasy! I build different designs of airplanes and gliders, I have my own youtube channel, which is viewed by my colleagues and subscribers. My interest now is related to a flight controller that can operate in vibration conditions, for example, in aircraft with an internal combustion engine. I would like to receive your flight controller PixPilot C3 for testing on an aircraft with an internal combustion engine .
I have a radio-controlled aircraft with a LASER 200 internal combustion engine, which has been tested and can fly on radio control. I’d like to put your flight controller on this plane.
This is a photo of my plane and a link to the test https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGRi1nDLpAk

2. Testing trener DOMINO, Holybro DURANDAL and Internal Combustion Engines (ICE) - YouTube
Настройка БПЛА XENO - YouTube
F3B MATEK765WING ARDUPILOT - YouTube
Paragon and Holybro Pixhawk4 - YouTube

Hi there! I am a longtime Arducopter user, and have made many unusual flying machines using Arducopter. My next project is a more traditional 700 size helicopter which requires a more fully featured flight controller, such as the PixPilot C3. I am also willing to do some vibration performance testing on the flight controller, such as I’ve done previously here: Testing internal IMU damping solutions of popular flight controllers

Two of my previous flying machines have been bicopters:

I look forward to testing the new flight controller!
Jason

1 Like

Your airplane color scheme is great, I’ll private message you the link later.

I am impressed with the number and variety of your planes, and look forward to the test flights of the (ICE) planes you have mounted on them.
I’ll private message you the receipt link later.

Your bicopters look very interesting.
I’ll send you a link to the receipt in a private message later.

Sorry, I just realized you did this vibration test.

Thank you very much, I received a lot of inspiration in it.

Currently I deal with vibration by tuning the vibration individually for each airplane.

It’s hard to adapt to different situations on different models with internal damping. Many times I have no internal damping and it flies fine.

Do let me know how to participate and get one for testing!

Ways to participate:
1.Answer the 2 questions below by leaving a comment directly below.

2.tell us what project you plan to do with the PixPilot C3 flight control? (Tell us your dream)

3.Share pictures or videos of your previous use of the ArduPilot flight control (to prove that you are familiar with the ArduPilot flight control).

I am looking for upgrade my old Pixraptor controller (with old buggy CPU, that have only, half of Flash usable) , for this 5 inch drone with PX4FLOW Optical Flow Camera and GPS.
Mu drone photo:

I would like to use the FC on a Mini Goose that I still have lying around.

I’ve been flying Ardupilot for many years, preferably VTOLs since 2018:

Regards Rolf

You’re welcome to join, I’ll send you the link in a private message.

I’m very glad you’re participating, you have such a wide range of models. I’ll send you the link in a private message.

Sharing a photo of the C3 flight control housing.

1 Like