Free Flight Control - Sponsorship of Flying Dreams (Phase 1)

9 is SBUS I am using Crossfire.
[Currently it’s set to 1 = All anyway]

Hi makeflyeasy!

1. My name is Amitha. I would love to build x4 drone, flying wings, rovers and boats.
    2.I have built a f450 drone with apm 2.8 and many other rc planes. Tried to fly a fpv plane in autonomous mode but the old apm2.8 has compass, barometer and some other hardware issues as well.
    3.I can share my experience through facebook and through my local flight clubs.

ArduPlane 4.4.0 Stable version firmware supports PixPilot-V3, welcome to download and test.

Hey, my name is Sahevaan.

1. I am a UAV designer. I design build and test multirotors, fixed wings and VTOLs.
  2. I have build India’s first man carrying multirotor and a bunch of surveillance and agriculture multirotors and long endurance fixed wings. I wish to use FC on a long endurance gasser fixed wing.
  3. Based on my experience with the FC, I could recommend to people in the UAV community in India from my personal network and whatsapp groups.

Do consider me for the second round when you decide to have it! Cheers

Thank you for your reply, I’ll contact you for the second phase of the event.

Hello, makeflyeasy! I build different designs of airplanes and gliders, I have my own youtube channel, which is viewed by my colleagues and subscribers. I share with my colleagues the results of tests of flight controllers. I have a lot of time for testing, because I am a pensioner and can afford to use my time for the benefit of a hobby, so my experience is very much appreciated by those who cannot spend time choosing a flight controller and rely on my assessment.
My interest now is related to a flight controller that can operate in vibration conditions, for example, in aircraft with an internal combustion engine. I did various tests with the DURANDAL flight controller, which showed reliable operation without the use of additional vibration isolation and notch filters, the aircraft successfully flew autonomously https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nErr076Osa0 . Then I applied vibration isolation to the internal combustion engine and applied notch filters and eliminated the influence of vibration https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQiPJD4W3Kw . I would like to receive your flight controller for testing on an aircraft with an internal combustion engine Do consider me for the second round when you decide to have it! Thank you for your attention!

Hi, I’m very interested in your airplane, I’ll contact you when the second phase of the event starts.

I‘m a chinese in a school ,i want to build a VTOL and a boat.
i build a vtol in 2017 using tianjieli yuntuan.
i used to share my experience in QQ and vchat and 5imxBBS.

The link to the second phase of the sponsorship is at the address below.
https://discuss.ardupilot.org/t/free-flight-control-sponsorship-of-flying-dreams-phase-2/109212

I tried flying with the PixPilot V3 that you so kindly sent me @makeflyeasy , and I kept getting pre-arm messages “Heater Temp Low 28.4 < 40”. The outside temperature was -2C so it was cold, but I had to disable “System” pre-arm messages in order to be able to fly. How can I fix this?

If you are flying in a very cold environment, the power of the flight control heating may have reached its limit.

You can raise the ambient temperature around the flight control appropriately.

For example, put the flight control in a sealed and foam box, and put devices that generate a lot of heat such as digital transmission, UBEC and so on and around the flight control.

You can also reduce the target temperature e.g. 30 or 35 degrees Celsius.

Looking forward to more feedback from everyone!

How do I reduce the target temperature?

BRD_HEAT_TARG ?

1 Like

hi
me too a drone enthusiast…
i have made 4 planes and 2 drones with kk2.1.5

hi…
is still the sponsorship going?

Here’s my video of unboxing, installing and flying the MFE PixPilot V3 - thank you!

Your wooden plane flies great, thanks for sharing the video.

1 Like