Free Flight Control - Sponsorship of Flying Dreams (Phase 1)

Hello everyone! I am makeflyeasy, a manufacturer of drone accessories from China. I am also a loyal ArduPilot user.

I produced a PixPilot V3 flight controller based on the ArduPilot firmware. Now I can provide 20 sets of flight controllers for free. Interested drone enthusiasts are welcome to evaluate.

PixPilot V3 product information

You only need to leave a message to answer and reply to 3 questions.

1. Who am I? What kind of drone do I want to make?
  2. What drones have I made before?
  3. How can I share the flight control experience with more people?

If we choose you, we will contact you. The flight controller we provide is free, but you need to pay the freight yourself (if some countries have tariffs, you also need to pay customs duties).

If you have any questions, please leave a message to exchange.

5 Likes

PixPilot V3 User Manual

If it was H7 based I would be interested. Not sure we need another F4 flight controller. But I see it has 2Mb flash so that’s a big plus.
Good luck with your endeavor in any case!

Note-The V6 version looks interesting. Ditch the IOMCU in both :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!

1. PixPilot V6 flight controller is not in the event. If you need to evaluate, I can apply for a sample for you for free.

2. PixPilot V6 uses the H7 processor, and both PixPilot V6 and PixPilot V3 use two MCUs, FMU and IO.

ArduPilot-PixPilot V6

PixPilot V6 User Manual

PixPilot V6 product information

At present, 2 drone enthusiasts have applied for flight control for free.

Iam also interested
1.Iam a drone enthusiastic from India
2.I made q4 , q8 , q6 , coaxial drones
3.i will be sharing my experience here in blogs and droid blogs

Hello!
It’s a pleasure to invite you to review the PixPilot V3 flight control.

I will send you a private message to mark $0.01 for an item link (I set $0, the system will report an error), and you can shoot this link directly.

We will ship your order as soon as we receive it.

If you encounter any problems, please contact me.

That’s very generous but I’m not building anything at this time and the only FC I might replace for testing purposes is on a Rover which probably isn’t the best platform for FC evaluation.
Thank you very much for the offer and thanks for bringing another FC to Ardupilot!

Hi,

1. Hi i’d be looking at putting this in a long duration glider for hobby use currently but which will hopefully form part of my university final project.
  2. ive made a variety of aircraft including convninal aircraft and vtols up to 3.5m wingspan
  3. I’m happy to share experiances on various online forums and possibly use if for a university uav challenge ill be involved in next year.

I would love to explore that
I have a Version of the MakeflyEasy VTOL I would love to try it in.

Who am I? What kind of drone do I want to make?

Hi, I’m a university educator that works on sub 55lb quadcopters, planes and VTOLs that I build and/or configure.

What drones have I made before?

I have prior experience with mostly 500mm size quadcopters, 500-1500mm wingspan planes, and am learning more about similar size VTOLs. Working on a Heewing T1 VTOL at the moment.

How can I share the flight control experience with more people?

I am a big fan of Ardupilot in general, and am always on the lookout for flight controllers that work well for our university projects and/or to use in class or recommend to students.

I would greatly appreciate the chance to test and evaluate the flight controller and would be happy to document the process. Thanks for supporting Ardupilot!

1.Iam a drone enthusiastic from Brasil
2.I made quad 4 , quad 6 , and Plannes
3.i will be sharing my experience here in blogs and droid blogs and also in the clubs of model airplanes

Hello @dpapworth
I’m also working on a Heewing T1 Ranger, my idea is to turn it into a Tailsitter, maybe we can exchange ideas.

@makeflyeasy I saw on your page that you build beautiful VTOL aircraft, a suggestion that I believe would please many hobbyists and also many professionals, a VTOL TAILSITTER like the Wingtra, only smaller, with a maximum wingspan of 1 meter.

We are very glad that you are participating in the flight control test event.

I will send you a private message with a link to type an item with $0.01 (I set $0 and the system reported an error), then submit the order (postage is required).

We will confirm with you after we receive the order and then will ship it as soon as possible.

Hi, very happy to post invite you to the flight control review event.

I’ll send you a private message link with a $0.01 item (I set $0 and the system reported an error) and submit the order (postage required).

We will confirm with you after we receive the order and then will ship it as soon as possible.

I’ll send you a private message link with a $0.01 item (I set $0 and the system reported an error) and submit the order (postage required).

Hi, I’m very glad you are participating in the flight control test event.

1 Like

Hi, very happy to post invite you to the flight control review event.

We will confirm with you after receiving the order and will ship as soon as possible.