Free Flight Control - Sponsorship of Flying Dreams (Phase 1)

Thank you for your suggestion of small VTOL model requirements.
When conditions are ripe, we will develop VTOL to meet the general public entertainment.

Hi Fabio, Iโ€™d be happy to exchange ideas! Iโ€™m building the Heewing out with one of HeeWingโ€™s conversion kits, so it will end up being a tricopter with the front two motors being able to tilt, but I was looking at some recent TVBS VTOLs and was kind of curious how doable that would be with the Heewing T1 as well. If you want to DM me here or I also use the Ardupilot Discord a decent amount and we can connect there too. :slight_smile:

1. I am an enthusiast. I build FPV planes
  2. Sonicmodell Binary, Dart250g, Atomrc Dolphin, L-39, Mini talon pro, Talon 1700, and Makeflyeasy fighter
  3. I have blog on YouTube and have some influence in telegram chats

Hi, very happy to post invite you to the flight control review event.

Iโ€™ll send you a private message link with a $0.01 item (I set $0 and the system reported an error) and submit the order (postage required).

We will confirm with you after receiving the order and will ship as soon as possible.

Hi!

1. I am an enthusiast. I build FPV planes. Iโ€™m designing an airplane.
  2. Atomrc Dolphin, Volantex Phoenix, Reptile Dragon v2
  3. My achievements are published by a friend on the YouTube channel

Hi, very happy to post invite you to the flight control review event.

Iโ€™ll send you a private message link with a $0.01 item (I set $0 and the system reported an error) and submit the order (postage required).

We will confirm with you after receiving the order and will ship as soon as possible.

1์•ˆ๋…•ํ•˜์„ธ์š”. ๋Œ€ํ•™uavํ•™๊ณผ ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค
2 vtol,์—์–ดํ”Œ๋ ˆ์ธ,HERO VTOL
3 1. ๋‚ด ์—…์ ์€ YouTube ์ฑ„๋„์˜ ์นœ๊ตฌ์— ์˜ํ•ด ๊ฒŒ์‹œ๋ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

๋น„ํ–‰ ์ œ์–ด ๋ฆฌ๋ทฐ ์ด๋ฒคํŠธ์— ์ดˆ๋Œ€ํ•ด ์ฃผ์…”์„œ ๋งค์šฐ ๊ธฐ์ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

0.01๋‹ฌ๋Ÿฌ ์•„์ดํ…œ(0๋‹ฌ๋Ÿฌ๋กœ ์„ค์ •ํ–ˆ๋Š”๋ฐ ์‹œ์Šคํ…œ์—์„œ ์˜ค๋ฅ˜๋ฅผ ๋ณด๊ณ ํ•จ)์ด ํฌํ•จ๋œ ๋น„๊ณต๊ฐœ ๋ฉ”์‹œ์ง€ ๋งํฌ๋ฅผ ๋ณด๋‚ด๋“œ๋ฆฌ๊ณ  ์ฃผ๋ฌธ์„ ์ œ์ถœํ•˜๊ฒ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค(์šฐํŽธ ์š”๊ธˆ ํ•„์š”).

์ฃผ๋ฌธ์ด ์ ‘์ˆ˜๋˜๋ฉด ํ™•์ธ ํ›„ ๊ฐ€๋Šฅํ•œ ํ•œ ๋นจ๋ฆฌ ๋ฐฐ์†กํ•ด ๋“œ๋ฆฌ๊ฒ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Hello, I have been building drones for 5 years, now I want to finish my two-engine Atomrc Killer Whale aircraft. Before that, i built several FPV quadrocopters and small aircraft. I also blog on Youtube. I actively participate in joint flights, conduct a chat in Telegram. Prefer cinematics flights.

I would like to try your flight controller,

1- I am interested in unmanned aerial vehicles in Turkey and I do research and development studies on fixed wing aircraft.

2- I am interested in fixed wing systems, I make autonomous flights for R&D purposes on my own handmade aircraft of various types and models.

3- To guide the young people around me who are interested in this business by learning about these emerging technologies, and to share my experiences on this platform and other platformsโ€ฆ

It is a pleasure to invite you to the flight control test event.

Iโ€™ll send you a private message link with a $0.01 item (I set it to $0 and the system reported an error) and submit the order (postage will be required).

I will confirm the order when I receive it and will ship it as soon as possible.

I am very happy to invite you to participate in the flight control test event.

Iโ€™ll send you a private message link with a $0.01 item (I set it to $0 and the system reported an error) and submit the order (postage will be required).

I will confirm the order when I receive it and will ship it as soon as possible.

1. ๋‚˜๋Š” uav ๊ด€๋ จ ํ•™๊ณผ๋‹ค. ๋‚˜๋Š” ๊ด€์‹ฌ์ด ๋งค์šฐ ๋งŽ๋‹ค. ๋‚ด๊ฐ€ ๋งŒ๋“ค๊ฑฐ์‹ถ์€๊ฑด vtol
  2. freeman2100 air plane vtol
  3. ์œ ํŠœ๋ธŒ์— ์ฑ„๋„์— ์นœ๊ตฌ์— ์˜ํ•ด ๊ฒŒ์‹œ๋ ๊ฒ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

๋น„ํ–‰ ์ œ์–ด ํ…Œ์ŠคํŠธ ์ด๋ฒคํŠธ์— ์—ฌ๋Ÿฌ๋ถ„์„ ์ดˆ๋Œ€ํ•˜๊ฒŒ ๋˜์–ด ๊ธฐ์ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

0.01๋‹ฌ๋Ÿฌ ์•„์ดํ…œ(0๋‹ฌ๋Ÿฌ๋กœ ์„ค์ •ํ–ˆ๋Š”๋ฐ ์‹œ์Šคํ…œ์—์„œ ์˜ค๋ฅ˜๋ฅผ ๋ณด๊ณ ํ•จ)์ด ํฌํ•จ๋œ ๋น„๊ณต๊ฐœ ๋ฉ”์‹œ์ง€ ๋งํฌ๋ฅผ ๋ณด๋‚ด๋“œ๋ฆฌ๊ณ  ์ฃผ๋ฌธ์„ ์ œ์ถœํ•ด ์ฃผ์„ธ์š”(์šฐํŽธ ์š”๊ธˆ์ด ํ•„์š”ํ•จ).

์ฃผ๋ฌธ์ด ์ ‘์ˆ˜๋˜๋ฉด ํ™•์ธ ํ›„ ์ตœ๋Œ€ํ•œ ๋นจ๋ฆฌ ๋ฐฐ์†กํ•ด ๋“œ๋ฆฌ๊ฒ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Hello everyone and thank you for participating in the PixPilot V3 flight control evaluation event.

Due to the increase in the number of applications for evaluation of PixPilot V3 flight controls, we have increased the number of free flight controls available to 20.

Feel free to forward the link to the campaign, we want to make PixPilot V3 flight controls available to as many people as possible.

A batch was shipped yesterday and will continue to be shipped today.

2 Likes

Hello
My self Bhanu Praveen ,full time Drone enthusiast and engineer.
From Beginning worked on hexacopters and quadcopters ,then with heavy lifting drones.
Now started to build VTOLs and specially interested in converting Talon fixed wings to VTOL ones and build 2 already.
Would love to test your autopilots on my drones and evaluate them if get a chance.

Thank you

Hi Iโ€™m Arun

1. Im drone enthusiast based in India.
  2. I have made quad copter with pix, cc3d and hexacopter on pix.
  3. I will share me experience here in blog and my FB page.
    Thanks
  1. Hi!! My name is Cash and I like to fly fpv drones , I want to make either a long range wing or a drone to help with agriculture on a friends farm.

2. I have made a 3 inch fpv racing drone and a 5 inch freestyle quad.

3. I hope to help others to help benefit agriculture and communities using drones.

Iโ€™m interested:

1. Who am I? What kind of drone do I want to make?

MY NAME IS DINKIN Iโ€™M BRAND NEW TO THE DRONE HOBBY

I PICKED UP A CETUS X KIT FROM BETA FPV SO I FELL IN LOVE WITH MINI WHOOPS IMMEDIATELY

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A CINEWHOOP BECAUSE THAT SOUNDS LIKE A VERY INTERESTING CHALLENGE

1. What drones have I made before?

I HAVENโ€™T MADE ANY DRONES YET

BUT MY BACKGROUND IS IN

ELECTRONICS
FIELD SERVICE REPAIR
AND WORKING ON INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS AND ROBOTICS

SO I DONโ€™T THINK IT WOULD BE TOO HUGE OF AN ORDEAL TO BUILD

1. How can I share the flight control experience with more people?

WELL THATโ€™S AN EASY ONE
GOING TO DOCUMENT THE PROCESS THOROUGHLY ON MY GITHUB USING GITHUB PAGES
Iโ€™M ALSO GOING TO MAKE LONG FORMAT VIDEOS FOR YOUTUBE
Iโ€™M ALSO GOING TO MAKE SHORT FORMAT VIDEOS FOR TIKTOK
AND HOPEFULLY Iโ€™LL BE ABLE TO STREAM THE BUILD LIVE ON TIKTOK TWITCH AND YOUTUBE