If this project works or not …this is a controversial question. For the past 2 years, I have read many threads . Some said this does not work, some said they were successful to make it work. Seriously, I really want to know the truth.
I have been working on this AT project for over 2 years using Pixhawk as the tracker controller (AT v1.1). I also post here several times. Though I got some help, the answers I got did not get me to succeed. Current situation is I get the yaw working, both at the field and on bench (SITL), but pitch is still not working.
I have tried following, without success :–
- Altitude source in Extended tuning : tried all : Barometer, GPS, and GPS vehicle only.
- Pitch servo Type : tried POSITION , ON/OFF, and CONTINUOUS ROTATION
- Tried using built-in compass in Pixhawk, and also stand-alone external mounted compass. Tried both after successful calibration, as witnessed by the heading displayed in HUD.
- Changed to different altitude in MP when doing SITL.
- After issuing LAND command in SITL while copter still hovering in mid air, the tracker still does not pitch to follow the copter.
- External compass mounted along the pitch axis of tracker.
Parameter__tracker.param (8.4 KB)
Hope someone can help before I give up.
Thank you very much in advance.