Benewake product free evaluation activity for developer

1、Who can participate

Developers and engineers of drone and robotics

2、Evaluation requirement:

Experience in using Benewake LiDAR is preferred;

Development hardware and platform, such as drone, robotics and TTL-USB board;

Experience in video and document editing, need to share video or blog on YouTube and website respectively about the usage, performance testing, application development etc. The title needs to include the following keywords: Benewake, TFmini-S/TF02-Pro. The website of Benewake(en.benewake.com) needs to be attached under video in the description section or in blog;

Development, evaluation and video editing should be completed within 4 weeks after receiving the product, the video needs to be reviewed by Benewake before release.

3、Product release rules:

Amount:100pcs TFmini-S and 30pcs TF02-Pro(cable available, no TTL-USB board)

Top 20 applicants can get both TFmini-S and TF02-Pro, free of shipping charges

21~30 applicants can choose from TFmini-S or TF02-Pro, applicants need to bear the freight of DHL;

31~100 applicants can get random product, the freight of DHL will be paid by the applicants

4、Registration : Send your information to bw@benewake.com

Email subject:Benewake free evaluation activity registration

Name, Address, Phone, Company name(optional);

Development cases and tools:the case of using LiDAR, development tools (robots and drone, etc.), videos of development case.

Product for evaluation: TFmini-S / TF02-Pro or both.

“I promise to complete the test within 4 weeks and send the test report, videos and other materials to Benewake for review before public release.”

5、Bonus

Video clicks on YouTube (deadline: 06/30/2020): No.1 $500, No.2 $300, No.3 $150

Blog clicks on any website (deadline: 06/30/2020): No.1 $500, No.2 $300, No.3 $150

4 Likes

A litte comment about the new TFmini-S

So, the form factor is the same like the previous versions… but with new form factor about the use of the electronics, must be reinforced a little bit the JST-GH connector on the board.
Done some test using UART…i2C and CAN BUS.
This new version powered on the UART is stable…and fast during the reading of the measurement., i dont advice for now use it on the i2c due slow reading and coz the power.
For now the module cannot be use on CAN BUS port or node due the firmware. limitations.
The frame rate around 100hz is good knowing that some lidar or rangefinder are a little bit limited on this.

1 Like

After few trials the TF mini-S can work on a can node
If people have this module and a Can Node with a little bit of DIY soldering and few settings can make it work properly.

1 Like

TFMINI-S on can node
stay tune…

Here are my 2 blogs :