30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

Hello Frank Wang, we need aar_so lib from SIYI FPV SDK to include in our application but the folder is empty. How can I access that?
Here is the link to the drive : MK15 - Google Drive
Thanks

Ok, thank you so much Frank. And then if I want to fly three air units that are already bound with the ground unit alternately (not simultaneously), can the ground unit connect with the air unit automatically?

Thanks for your feedback.
The folder is synced now. Please check again.

HM30 already does the feature. Please check multi-receiver menu in the OLED system.

Hi! I still have troubles with UDP connections.
Error: got param STAT_RUNTIME

Good evening everyone.
I am new to the Si Yi system and was impressed by the youtube videos.
I bought it for a professional project where I need to RC control a flying machine.

I would be very gratefull to get some feedback from the group.

First things first : I am trying to find the proper app on Android for the FPV. I am kind of stupid with Android, being used to iPhones
 and would like to make sure I use the correct app.
Can someone share the link with me ?

Thanks a lot !
Stephan

Hi I think I found it in the last messages.
Keeping you updated !
Stephan

You will get SiYi FPV app with SIYI equipment and you can try to use other apps like QGC

Hi
Thanks for the answer. Indeed there are some explanations on the Si Yi leaflet that I missed.
I shall try it next week and keep you posted.
Best end of week to you all
Stephan

There is a known issue with accessing telemetry over LAN udp.

So far @SIYI has not answered any of the questions about when this might be fixed.

1 Like

Any idea when the type c port for video will be working. The goggles 2 from dji have a type c port for injecting video
and im still waiting for this update.

I think the DJI is totally different system so there will not be possibility to connect it to SIYI remotes.

Not for the remote, all i need, and it says in the manual it is available, is video out on type c conector.

Have you tested if it works with your Goggles?

The reason why the Type-C output is not working in all Android smartphone is that the IP addresses in those phones are different. Your Goggles can be a different situation.

Oh ! So it may work for the goggles then! Thanks. I havent received the goggles yet.
The plan iz dji air unit 03 for short range and switch to the siyi hm30 for long range with dragonlink control.

My main issue is switching the dji system off while changing to the hm30.

Its all on a lithium ion powered skyhunter 1800.

I will let you know if it works when i get them in.

I can confirm the hdmi convertor works with the spexman o2 goggles very well.

If anyone cares about these ancient goggles

1 Like

Hello Frank,

Please send an email to support@siyi.biz regarding this issue, thanks

Hello Frank
I don’t understand.
You are support@siyi.biz.
The A2 is bricked, there is only one way to communicate with the A2 and that is the SIYI FPV app. Eg OTA.
Can you make the USB port on the air unit connect to the A2 and use SIYI PC Assistant. Rather than OTA VIA THE App

Does the A2 have a debug plug