ZR10 2K QHD 30X Hybrid Zoom Gimbal Camera - SIYI's first industry gimbal camera and it won't be the last

Hello,
Can you give me the firmware of the Pixhawk 4 @rmackay9?
Thank you.

2 Likes

@b2onyx,

Thanks for helping with testing. Iā€™ve added a link to a Pixhawk4 binary (for Copter-4.3.0) near the bottom of the description on this PR. Sorry for not providing a direct link, itā€™s just that I want to consolidate all the links in a single place so that if I re-release a new version, everyone picks it up instead of following older links.

2 Likes
  1. I canā€™t use RTSP stream anywhere if I use a local network from sharing my mk15 controllers. Please look at these bugs.
  2. I have a deviation of the center of the cross At different magnifications.
1 Like

@SIYI what is the correct application for RTSP streaming?

1 Like

In the first video, are you trying to share the same video stream to two more devices in the room? Are the video streams both coming from MK15 remote controller hotspot?

1 Like

Yes, exactly! But I tried using one streaming device and getting video from mk15.
I had the same problems with caching And video pictures.

1 Like

Has anyone got a chance to test this on the new herelink with ethernet port? Glad to see @rmackay9 putting the effort into making this work better thanks a million!!! I have one of these gimbals added to my account but would like to know if the new herelink is compatible. I looked over at cube on their discussion but did not see anything there.

2 Likes

Re the ArduPilot Siyi gimbal driver development, Iā€™ve added camera controls now and updated the links to the test firmware in this PR (see bottom of the description section)

All testing and feedback is greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

I assume that you are using RTSP for all three streams. In this case, there will be only one stable video stream.

If it is a SIYI camera, you can have two stable streams by running SIYI FPV on both devices, one device using SIYI Camera 1/2, another using RTSP addresses.

And by outputing the video stream through remote controller HDMI port, you can have the third stable stream mirroring MK15 screen.

About the crossbar deviation, Iā€™m afraid this is how it works on ZR10. Do you see crossbar deviation on other zoom gimbal cameras?

1 Like

@rmackay9 We also got new stock of the ZR10 in and are more than happy to help testing.

Do you need any specific hardware or combination tested? We have Cube Orange, Orange+, Pixhawk 4, Pixhawk 6C as well as many radios available and can do bench tests of any combination you need to verify.

Thanks, Steffen

3 Likes

Hi @Steffen,

The driver software development is complete now and setup details are in this PR. There are also some binaries linked for various flight controllers including the CubeOrange.

Feel free to give it a try and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Hi rmackay9, nice work! Can you build test firmware for CubeBlack & Pixhawk1? I tried to build your branch, but my firmware does not work with gimbal.

P.S. All settings are made as indicated (AP_Mount: add Siyi gimbal driver by rmackay9 Ā· Pull Request #21787 Ā· ArduPilot/ardupilot Ā· GitHub)

Hi @nickOpol,

Th Siyi gimbal driver has been merged to ā€œmasterā€ now (aka ā€œlatestā€) so any one can install this using MPā€™s Install Firmware screen after pushing Ctrl-Q.

I will create a wiki setup page in the near future but until then the wiring and configuration instructions can be found in this PR.

1 Like

@SIYI Hello Frank. I have already checked many things with the team, and, to be honest, we no longer know where to look and what to do with QGC and your ZR10. We just ran out of ideas, and we cannot overcome signal errors in the QGC with your ZR10.

1. I tried to connect FFMPEG, and it swears on GStreamer.
  2. Removed GStreamer swears at some lib in QT.
  3. I tried to connect the FFMPEG plugin to GStreamer, and it did not work.
  4. I tried to connect SIYI FPV SDK to QGC - Swears because SIYI FPV SDK has FFMPEG and so on.
  5. Another option is that SIYI will fix something in the firmware. But this is unlikely.
  6. Perhaps you will somehow make for us a wider communication channel, and communication will not deteriorate.

By the way, everything is ok on your old cameras (I mean SIYI IP Cam in complete Mk15). Only when the connection drops sometimes do squares appear for a couple of seconds but quickly disappear. BUT with ZR10, everything is terrible.
I donā€™t see any other solutions available, We need to use our QGC, but Iā€™m afraid my 26 ZR10 cameras wonā€™t help us. I donā€™t know where to look anymore - you donā€™t answer your mail. I asked my developer to write to you - you did not answer the letters.
Havenā€™t got any ideasā€¦
There are no solutions on the internet either.
Maybe you can send me another camera firmware with the correct work GStreamer.
Please need help! @all #zr10

1 Like

Please tell me that is your problem that you have problem with video stream in QGC and the purpose is to fix it? Do you use standard QGC or customized QGC?

Who is your developer and where does he write to?

Have a look at Happytime
It works for me very good. GStreamer is quite complex.

what do you mean with ā€œā€¦ swears on GStreamerā€

ā€œ Assuming DONL field is not presentā€
This error is displayed in the gstreamer log in the QGC application

H265 NAL Unit Header.

Example of AP message without DONL field:

Some cameras do not have a DONL field. And this problem is not quite clear how to fix it. Only if you change the gstreamer code:
gstrtph265depay.c:1284

& built QGC

ā€¦ If sprop-max-don-diff is greater than 0, the DONL field MUST be present, and the variable DON for the contained NAL unit is derived as equal to the value of the DONL field . Otherwise (sprop-max-don-diff is equal to 0), the DONL field MUST NOT be present.

1 Like

How I can control it via s.bus out from pixhawk, Iā€™ve servo11_function to RC10 and in camera settings Iā€™ve set pitch to channel 11 but it doesnā€™t work(

If i connect it to receiver sbus wire directly it works well from rc 10 channelā€¦

How I can use s.bus out?

Also I canā€™t download SIYI FPV from Google drive, it says that APK contains viruses