ZR10 2K QHD 30X Hybrid Zoom Gimbal Camera - SIYI's first industry gimbal camera and it won't be the last

I will additionally try to do tests on the table today and send the results.

1 Like

Frank, I have more questions about the program SIYI assistant.
What it is COLOR MODE, HDR? I don’t see any response to changing these settings.

Please ignore them. They are going to be removed in the latest firmware and program.

MOTION MODE also ignore?

I didn’t say so. Please try to summarize questions or send me your Whatsapp/Skype account by message. Let’s try to make this discussion as neatly as possible so that late members can find useful information easily.

Hello friends. Is it posssible to download ZR10 Zoom Firmware v0.2.1 or higher to get zoom manipulation from remote control. I saw only v0.2.0 for zoom on the google disk. But here SIYI ZR10, ZR30 and A8 Gimbals — Plane documentation pointed that we have to use ( * Ensure the gimbal is running a recent firmware. For ZR10 use 0.2.1 or higher.) But nothing sayed about version of zoom. I have upgrated gimbal firmware, so “Tilt” is now working, but zoom is not

ZR10 gimbal firmware is already 0.2.3 in the google drive link. Please confirm.

Yes, for Gimbal 0.2.3, for ZOOM 0.2.0. These version have already updated, but only Pitch is working. I cant hadle Zoom.

I got it all figured out. It is working now. CAM_TRIGG_TYPE should be equal 3. I missed that point.

1 Like

No video, just zoom works if look at lens, i’ll make video if we will have time, but i think we will just return it back to local shop

Hi.

I have connected my siyi zr10 camera through the ethernet port to the herelink air unit. The downstream is really lagging and i get about 1-2 fps downstream. If anyone has any idea hoe to improve the downstream it would be really helpful.

Thanks.

Please tell us who is the local shop and we will get in touch with them actively for this issue.

Please use SIYI Modified QGC

Hi, Frank.
“lock mode” work mode of gimbal do not save in the SIYI assistant. How can this be fixed? I have the latest firmware.

The gimbal resets to following mode on start. It does not fix to any mode.

Then how to use this lock mode?

In what way do you control the gimbal?

• Through SIYI controllers?
  • Touchscreen?
  • Switches?
  • Ardupilot driver?
  • SDK?

I control the gimbal via S.Bus with my controller.

Please connect the gimbal to PC Assistant and assign a channel with switch to the working mode

Working mode this “motion mode” in the assistant?