ZR10 2K QHD 30X Hybrid Zoom Gimbal Camera - SIYI's first industry gimbal camera and it won't be the last

Yes, it is the same thing

Thanks! \\\\\\\

How i can start/stop recording via LUA script on drone?
For example on runcam i can do:
rc:run_aux_function(RC_OPTION.RunCamControl, 2)

1 Like

Hi,
what player do you use from files h.265?

Happy Time rtsp Client
Low Latency, very simple and reliable and free

@SIYI Frank: any update on the timeline for absolute zoom firmware feature? It’s the only thing that’s missing for us.

Ari.

I will try to share the testing firmware and software within 24 hours

1 Like

Time to buy the camera?

Somebody knows that??? I want to start recording automatically on arm and stop when disarming.

I don’t believe this functionality exists in ArduPilot per se, but this LUA script may be of interest to you: ardupilot/runcam_on_arm.lua at master · ArduPilot/ardupilot · GitHub

4.4.0-dev introduces RC OPTION 166 “Camera Record Video”. You’ll want to call rc:run_aux_function(166, 2)
https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-siyi-zr10-gimbal.html#common-siyi-zr10-gimbal

This function is available in stable version 4.3.3. Going to try it in several days.

1 Like

Hi, everybody and @SIYI . Our ZR-10 was connected to PC via USB while we were updating software and powercable was connected to CubePilot powercontroler. And this powercontroler we were connecting to our 4s battery TATTU. We have an issue that one of the component (blue circle on the picture) blew off. Can you tell which exactly component is used here. So we can replace it by ourselves in short period of time.

Please mark the part more specific. Then send an email to support@siyi.biz. Thanks

1 Like

I ordered a ZR10 yesterday from the Siyi store (Order #SYOS23022103593290). Feel free to flash this firmware on the unit before it ships out.

Ari.

Hi Ari,
Thanks for your order.

Unfortunately, as soon as the unit is in warehouse, we cannot do anything on the product any more. Hope you can flash the firmware you need by following our guide later on.

Best regards,
Frank

Thank you, Frank. Let me know when the absolute zoom firmware is available.

Frank, we have submitted our problem on support@siyi.biz . Waiting for your reply, thank you.

It’s here now

Oh, Excellent! I’m looking forward to testing this when the camera arrives.

Is there any documentation on how to use the absolute zoom feature? I imagine there is a new command ID for it?

There are three files in your Google Drive that seem relevant. Which one is the one?

Gimbal Firmware/ZR10 Gimbal Firmware v0.2.3 svn6374 2022-12-21.bin
Gimbal Firmware/(Testing, Absolute Zooming) ZR10 Gimbal Firmware v0.2.4 svn6461 2023-02-22.bin
Zoom Firmware/ZR10 Zoom Firmware v0.2.0 svn6375 2022-12-21.bin

Ari.