Yuneec ST16 Transmitter Support?

hello here is the solution the protocol st24 works with a pixhawk 1 with firmware px4 but does not work with firmware ardupilot 4.0.0 rover which has the solution

Hello again, I haven’t posted here is a while but I figured I’d add all the info I’ve currently gathered. I have managed to reliably bind my sr24 receivers with an arduino, and connected them to the spkt/dsm port of the pixhawk v1 board, running px4 v1.10.0 with slight modifications. I have actually managed to get all of the stick movements to display in qgroundcontrol, but only in hitl or sih mode. Strangely, when I run without sih or hitl, it only decodes the first packet, immediately giving the “manual control lost” error and never reconnecting. Any ideas what could be causing the difference? I have checked and it preforms perfectly with a standard ppm receiver, so it’s got to be something very specific.

1 Like

After more review, I’ve noticed it decodes packets correctly for just under one second, and then the error occurs, I’m going to look for any timeouts in the code.

hello for my pixhawk stop receive radio after 2-3 minute

hello friends how to buy this converter it is only available on taobao but difficult to buy to france
https://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=607533018100&spm=a21wu.10013511.3.1

I apologize for my question, but it would not be possible to connect a Module R9M by adapting wires and cables?

hello not sr24 st16 or 24 used protocol yuneec but module r9m use sbus

Would it be possible for me to get a copy of your custom SR24 firmware to test out? Also, would you happen to have a copy of the original SR24 firmware?

Thanks,
Dylan

I’m in the same situation I have a st10c and I’m trying to connect an SR24 to the arduino, if you can send me a copy of your firmware I’ll be grateful.

Hugs from Brazil…