Where to start with setting up a BVLOS wing

I am normally quite good at figuring things out on my own but am stuck on this one, I am looking for help on what direction to go in from someone who has gone down this road before.

I am looking to set up a BVLOS fixed wing. I currently have everything on the wing side set up with a Matek F765 using Crossfire and DJI HD but would like to convert to use video and control over 4G/LTE

There are a lot of options from this page: https://ardupilot.org/dev/docs/companion-computers.html# using something like UAVMatrix would be easy turnkey but I want to do it on my own. It seems like there are a lot of options to choose from on that page from APSync to Rpanion-server and lots of different hardware options to choose from.

I don’t know where to start and any help from someone who has done this before would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance for all the help!

Basic configuration would be a raspberry running mavlink-router on the plane and a pc with joystick as a ground station.
PC and raspberry must have internet and see each other. In order to have the pc and raspberry comunicate you can setup a vpn (harder) or use zerotier (easier).
I think there is a post on the blog section of this site that explains how to do it in detail.

Thanks for the reply! I found the post, HERE for other.

It seems to be super complex for me but I’m going to buy the equipment and give it a try, if I cant get it to work I can always fall back and get it setup with uavmatrix.