Underpowered hexarotor is unstable and paning to left and crash after takeoff

I’ve been facing this flipping issue since the first flight. Then while I’m observing the parameters I noticed that Motor trims have different values. Then I set all the trim values to 1500 and then the flipping issue solved but when it take off it started to pan and go out of controll. Then I went thorough the methodical tune and after that the flipping issue came back. I don’t know which parameter cause that.

Have you tried changing anything of the hardware? I.e. different FC, same FC on different drone, swap left and right motors/ESCs/both, etc.

If the problem is hardware related then no amount of tuning will help

Not yet. I don’t have any other drone to swap the fc. How ever I’ll swap the motors

and also my deadzones of the motors have different values like 20, 30

Post a zip file with your intermediate parameter files.

How can I do it.
Does it means save parameters option

You need to read the beginning of section 2. Download the zip file and edit the intermediate parameter files as explained. After that zip them and post the zip file here.

If what you said in a previous post was true you would know the answer to that.

I didn’t do any hardwear changes since all the hardwears are working fine. But I changed the propellers as i felt that one or two propellers had some damages but it didn’t work.
Also the previously the flipping problem was solved but after the tuning it came again. May be due to my mistake

If you edited the files and post the .zip file we can tell you if and where you did a mistake.

If you do not do that, we can’t.

OK I will send it as a zip file

@amilcarlucas what does it mean by compass motor calibration

In which context? In which section of the blog post?

No I did ardupilot hardwear report and it has cross mark infront of it.
The log file is not a new one but I wanted to know is there anything wrong previousely

compass motor calibration is also known as “MagFit” (section 4 of the tuning guide) and measures the electromagnetic error induced by motor current

That cross mark will go away if you do all the steps in the order presented

When editing the parameters from notepad I can not understand what value is suitable for it. As an example it says make a value between 0 and 25 and the default value which was set by you is 25. How do I know is it ok with my drone. This problem came when I am editing the roll pitch yaw rates
If I send my components details can you make it clear to me.
Because I dont have a clear idea on this advance parameters

That is the hard part.
It takes many years of experience.

I do tell you what parameters in which order, but their value depends on your vehicle.
And you are the only person with access to your vehicle.

The electronics that I’m using are the following
Pixhawk 2.4.8
Skywalker XRotor 40A esc(without bec)
Sunnysky 980kv motor(2212)
Ubilox m8n
NTF display
Battery monitor
Sunnysky cw and ccw propellers
Flysky flysky fs-ia6b reciver
FS I6S transmitter

I’m not using any telemtry module yet
here are the edited parameter files. I’m still editing the others but I can not understand the tuning parameters. On these documents I didn’t edit GNSS and the secondery battery monitor. And also I set the value as per my knowldege ESC and Radio paramteters. Please check whether those values are fit with the above electronics.
Parameters.zip (16.9 KB)

@amilcarlucas @Janno

any update @amilcarlucas