Underpowered hexarotor is unstable and paning to left and crash after takeoff

previousely I changed the trims then it worked fine and only had the panning issue. after the tuning process the fliping problem also came back. I can not imagine what the hell is happening with this

This problem was occurring since the first flight😥
I did an auto analysis to get a basic idea
the result was like below
Log File C:\Users\senur\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp1BD5.tmp.log
Size (kb) 1771.5810546875
No of lines 21440
Duration 0:00:48
Vehicletype ArduCopter
Firmware Version V4.4.4
Firmware Hash db53a28f
Hardware Type
Free Mem 0
Skipped Lines 0
Test: Autotune = UNKNOWN - No ATUN log data
Test: Brownout = GOOD -
Test: Compass = FAIL - WARN: Large compass offset params (X:391.69, Y:100.21, Z:174.79)
WARN: Large compass offset in MAG data (X:391.00, Y:100.00, Z:174.00)
Large change in mag_field (13098.19%)
Min mag field length (3.00) < recommended (120.00)

Test: Dupe Log Data = GOOD -
Test: Empty = FAIL - Empty log? Throttle never above 20%
Test: Event/Failsafe = GOOD -
Test: GPS = GOOD -
Test: IMU Mismatch = NA -
Test: Motor Balance = UNKNOWN - ‘HEXA/X’
Test: NaNs = FAIL - Found NaN in CTUN.DSAlt

Test: OpticalFlow = FAIL - ‘FLOW_FXSCALER’ not found
Test: Parameters = FAIL - ‘MAG_ENABLE’ not found
Test: PM = UNKNOWN - ‘NLoop’
Test: Pitch/Roll = UNKNOWN - ‘BarAlt’
Test: Thrust = GOOD -
Test: VCC = UNKNOWN - No CURR log data

What does this mean?

Nothing. Auto Analysis is old and useless.

Did you use Motor Test in Mission Planner? Motor order and direction correct? All motors run about the same speed at various throttle % values?

My motor order and direction is correct. But at the motor test some motors won’t work with 5% Throtle

And also previously I had the same issue on underpowered motors and drone is flipping. Though I did hard resets and re writing the firmware why does the Trims didnt reset until I change it manualy

What trims, what are you talking about?
At what throttle % do all the motors spin?Props offf.

Are you using the transmitter trims to trim the motors while tied down and then wonder why it flips?

Another tethered craft? The last one had a post months long while they screwed around with that.

no I’m not using trims in my TX
by the way I will go from the 0. I want to know how to make a factory data reset on pixhawk erasing all the parameters.
@amilcarlucas @dkemxr then I will start again

:sweat_smile: I don’t know what is actually happening. On the Youtube many people make their drones easily. But why this thing is happening to me

Answer the questions asked.

Or flash another FW like PX4 and then flash ArduCopter again.

here is the answer for the question asked

I did it but the same result.drone is flipping

guess that makes sense. resetting default parameters will still give you default parameters…

1 Like

I’ve been facing this flipping issue since the first flight. Then while I’m observing the parameters I noticed that Motor trims have different values. Then I set all the trim values to 1500 and then the flipping issue solved but when it take off it started to pan and go out of controll. Then I went thorough the methodical tune and after that the flipping issue came back. I don’t know which parameter cause that.

Have you tried changing anything of the hardware? I.e. different FC, same FC on different drone, swap left and right motors/ESCs/both, etc.

If the problem is hardware related then no amount of tuning will help

Not yet. I don’t have any other drone to swap the fc. How ever I’ll swap the motors

and also my deadzones of the motors have different values like 20, 30