Tuning a 10kg frame with 29 inch props

So, I did a lot of fiel test the last weeks.
Regarding auto-tune - there was no way to Auto-tune the 29inch-Prop-T-Motor 170kv setup on 6s. Whatever we tried.

We finally tuned it manually. First the 29inch setup, that was tunable to some point. But in the end we where not happy with the setup.

Now we changed to 26 inch props on a T-Motor 190kv Setup on 6s, and this one sounds very promising. Even there the auto-tune was not possible. But manually tuned, we got quite good results so far.

Hi, this may be help. I’m tuning a 9.5Kg quadcopter, U8-135 motors. I used to use 29inch propellers, but my lipo configuration is 12S, so the motors was warmed. I changed to 22inch propellers and do Autotune. The quad flight well in stabilize and althold mode, in loiter and auto I’m having some throubles (Big quad in Loiter, high wind, Pitch axis Oscillation in auto mode, big copter). I’ll do test with 26 and 29 inch propellers in next weeks, attach the parameter from autotune

U8 170kv don’t work at 6S the minimum it’s 8S

Yes, we are using 137KV motors and they need 12S to perform with only 24" props.

Same here with a similar build, except a quad config. Auto-tune did the trick!