List of parts:
- Airframe: Grafas MAXI 3.52m motorsailplane from topmodelcz.com 80.1 dm2 wingarea
- Motor: T-motor MN3510-13 700kv mounted infront of fuselage
- Prop: APC Thin Electric 10x10E
- ESC: Holybro Tekko32 F3 metal 65A with 35V 220uF external Low ESR cap No dshot or esc telemetry used
- FC: Holybro Pix32 Pixhawk with PM02 power module
- FC Software: Arduplane 3.9.9 beta2 Chibios
- GPS compass: Holybro Pix32 GPS module modded, removed compass and buzzer and added GY-273 HMC5883L compass from ebay
- Airspeed sensor: Holybro Digital Air Speed Sensor
- RC reciver: Crossfire diverety nano, Mavlink telemetry disabled
- Telemetry radio: RFD900x
- BEC: 5V 2A stepdown ebay
- Servo: Aileron TGY-S712G
- Servo Elevetor: Turnigy TGY-777MG monted in tail
- Servo Rudder: EKS servo PDI-HV0903MG monted in tail
- Servo flaps: No flaps used reverse prop brake instead.
- Battery: NCR18650GA 4s2p 6600mAh 408g
- MPPT: Genasun GV-5-Li-16.7V without case
- Solar cells: 35pcs SunPower Maxeon C60 gen2 Hp 3.4W 125x125mm ebay. 7pcs on each side wing 21 pcs on center wing.
Later in the flight the battery voltage started to drop, the average input power from solar cell fell below 36W.
I had bad telemetry in the northwest corner of the 2500m round waypoint, bad placemend of ground antenna,
Battery voltage followed the decresing sun angle. Decided to land after more than 7h flight. Should have started earlier in the morning .
- AUW: 2578g
- Body with electronic without battery: 846g
- Center wing: 744g
- Side wings: 290g x2 = 580g
- Battery: 408g
Link to dataflash log (Warning size is 800MB): http://gofile.me/6ysiB/6Y8AZKift