SIYI MK32 Enterprise Ground Station - 7" Display, 15KM Range, 4G+64G Android, Dual Operator, Abundant Interface

Unfortunately it is not possible on MK32 as well, but I believe that you will see something new soon. Stay tuned.

MK32E has a sim card slot and 4G/LTE works for me with a sim card (from an LTE data stick) without the need for an external stick. So far, however, I only use it to update programmes and QGC uses it to download terrain maps. The mission planner does not currently load any maps. I have not yet tried using VPN software to forward the Mavlink data or tried to upload NTRIP Datas.

Rolf

Thanks for the INFO, Rolf.

I have checked MK32E. @SIYI Hi Frank, As itā€™s an android device, can we install apk software? Sorry, I donā€™t have SIYI ground station yet :slight_smile:

The RC! I have 5 emails into support over the past week and have not received one response.

Yes, any Android apk.

1 Like

I used your LUA script as an example and, it works fine but, it appears to conflict with QGC or Mission Planner when trying to run a mission by resetting the flight mode to the current switch position. Any recommendations? Thanks!

@rge99
Hi Ron, it irritates me a bit when you talk about my scripts. I didnā€™t have my own LUA scripts on the flightcontroler, but the one from Tridge, which I only installed on a Pixhawk6x and demonstrated the accessibility of the LUA HTTP server from the MK32E ground transmitter. If you mean that, I could imagine that the IP address assignment overlaps with the IP address of a camera or the IP address that is stored for it in QGC. The Airstation has two connections with different IP addresses, which I believe are permanently assigned. The one for the flight controller can of course not also be used for the camera.

Greetings
Rolf

Apologies - I donā€™t think I was clear on my previous message and believe I may have figured out the issue. I was using the idea of combining 2 switches to generate 9 possible flight modes and had set it to update very 100ms. When using a GCS, the LUA script would override the Auto mode set by the GCS with the current switch settings. I just had to change the script to not override the flight mode if the switch settings had not changed since last update. Thanks!

Regarding Setting Failsafe for arducopter systems, is the below statement from the MK15 manual also valid for the MK32? (It has not been included in the recent MK32 manual): ā€œWhen using s.bus protocol it is not necessary to configure Failsafeā€¦ā€

Hi,

Thatā€™s interesting. I have the MK32E (Enterprise), the note is in the user manual and it actually works like that.
I canā€™t find the note in the user manual for the MK32 ā€œnon-Eā€ either. However, you can simply look at it on the workbench with the ground control station connected to the flight controller via USB to see what happens if the connection is lost (do not supply the motors with power or disconnect the propellers for safety reasons).

Rolf

@ronsand @Rolf
It works in all existing MK15, MK32, HM30 versions.
I just thought it was unnecessary any more so I deleted from the latest user manual. Will put them back in the next user manual update.

2 Likes

Hi @Rolf, did you get any answer about tripple yellow blinking. In the new user manual there is note: Transmission system data overload alert, level one. But what is wrong and what should be done? On the air unit led is green an seems like everything works ok.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Abram_DAB , first of all welcome to the forum.

Yes, SIYI support was able to help me and solved the problem by referring to firmware versions.

Do you have the triple yellow blinking instead of stable green ?

Rolf

Hi @Rolf, thanks, happy to join this forum and comunity! :slight_smile: Yes, just recieved MK32 (repeater version) and have triple blinking issue. Seems like everythng works, but should be green to be sure for flight :smile: i also thought the problem can be with frimware version, will try to update to the latest. The trick is that at the moment for the test I connected MK32 not to the air unit from that specific set I recieved, but to the air unit from regular HM30, which I recieved a few months ago. Maybe there are just diffetent missmatching frimwaresā€¦ thanks for the hint, will try to update everything.

Kind regards,
Abram