SIYI MK32 Enterprise Ground Station - 7" Display, 15KM Range, 4G+64G Android, Dual Operator, Abundant Interface

Radio/datalink = Persistent Systems: Wave Relay®, Mobile Ad-Hoc Networking Solution MANET, Wireless Secure Scalable Communication output is an ethernet
GCS = currently laptop, but we want to use your MK32 or other specialized hardware

hey there,i am using a mk15 rc for flying where its range is 15km and if i use directional antenna its range almost gets 30km so my question is how i can enhance the signal if i am flying my drone in montain region so i can maintain that 30km range with out getting disturb looking for the solution

Is anybody help and explain how to connect RC -ethernet RJ45<-> radio like WirelessLAN<-> Ethernet Pixhawk 6X - R45 switch- RG45 Raserry PI ?
RC is like CUAV H16, SIYI MK32, Skydroid H16 ( all of them have RJ-45 Ethernet).
So radiolink should be not via radio RC tramsmitter/ receiver , we want to use 5 GHz WirelessLAN network.
How to connect GCS laptop to network is clear, but how to connect via ethernet (internet) to dron special hardware RC ?
PS
Peta, did you find solution ?

Hi, i am not using MK32 datalink, so i can’t help you.

@SIYI

hi
so i am trying to bind mk32 with the air unit.
ground unit version is the latest 0.1.6 and air unit is updated to 5.2.8.

when we press the bind ont he siyi tx app on the radio. we get the fast red blinking lights and then is swithces to slow red blinkers on the airunit and stedy red ont he ground unit.

also when we firs time used it both the groudn and air unit were binnded, we had then binded the groudn unit to a different airunit which also worked perfectly but now when we are trying to bind with the first air unit that we recieved with the ground unit we are unable to get it binded.

Please send us a screenshot from here for confirmation. The system must be bound.

@SIYI

What version number does the air unit show?

This is what we updated it to @SIYI previously it was 5.2.7 I guess

May I see the complete information from the screenshot when the system is bound, please? It would be weird to see this issue if the firmware matches.

We are unable to bind the radio and reciever as mentioned above

Can I see the air unit indicator color when powered, please? Better in a short video.
Or you can connect the air unit to PC and see the firmware version.

@SIYI this the firmware

During binding as mentioned below

The Siyi MK32 is running Android 9. Are there any plans to upgrade to Android 14. The firmware is pretty old as well suggesting there is no ongoing work to improve the MK32. I would like to understand if there are any plans to enhance the MK32 with suggestions previously made, e.g., multi-mode switch for more than 3 flight modes.

I am still having issues with the physical joysticks not working when the custom siyiQGC is connected (video works). The joysticks work fine with the non-Siyi modified QGC but, there is no video. I need to know if these problems are going to be fixed or do I have to write-off all of my Siyi purchases.

If there is work ongoing, can I see the backlog of fixes and enhancements planned.

Hi Ron,

I’m afraid the Android hardware in MK32 is not capable of being upgraded to above Android 9. We will consider the feature in future products.

I’ll forward the issue of SIYI QGC to the team asap.

Best regards,
Frank

Is there ongoing firmware development for the MK32 or is it dead

1 Like

Hi @SIYI Frank, does it support 4G/5G USB stick, any brand recommended?

What firmware do you refer to? Android or RC?

4G/5G USB stick on ground unit?

Yeah, which makes device more open to the public.