Reading Logs for Battery Failsafe Testing

in your logs motors and escs are seems good

if GPS_GNSS_MODE is 67 its ok

NOTE that with LOITER mode its better to take off with HDOP lower than 1 and at the least 12 satellite count
most of the time fly away , drift away in loiter mode are because of high HDOP

Hi Sir @hosein_gh, Yes im taking notes of the HDOP and Satellites count before taking off. Same like i did a while ago, but didnt take off instead crashes horribly. :frowning:

Tomorrow Ill try again, re calibrating radio.

this time record a video

Yes @hosein_gh, I will upload the video here through youtube. Regardless if it crashes.

Hi Experts good day to al! So I did test my drone today via AltHold and unfortunately i am unable to disarmed the quad. I can armed the quad then disarmed if i didnt take off yet, but once i take off and land it wont disarmed anymore. Before it disarms then now it suddenly wont disarmed.

Also, value of MOT_SPIN_ARM:

Hereā€™s the video:

Hereā€™s the log:

Have you randomized the GPS?
Your video site is too close to tall buildings for your gps to get a good fix.

This is not yet GPS mode sir, Im trying the AltHold because i encounter new problem, before going to loiter/GPS mode ā€œWont disarmed as seen on the videoā€ :frowning: Already calibrated radio.

I can armed the quad then disarmed if i didnt take off yet, but once i take off and land it wont disarmed anymore. Before it disarms then now it suddenly wont disarmed.

I get that you are in stab mode and you do not need the GPS for alt hold. I just wonder if the radio tower you appear to be flying under is really there?

Yes sir, the radio receiver is there. I can armed though and disarmed if the drone is not yet take off. But upon take off and land it wont disarmed anymore as seen in the video. :sob: what supposed to be the problem?

I know it is no fun when a copter wont disarm. The have been a few topics on this but I do not have an expert answer for you.
I would look to a different flying site for further testing. Let the copter sit for a few minutes. Its been suggested but it seems you are taking off before you get a green light. Sure you can fly but if you are having issues that is a most probable cause. Let the EFK settle, take more time, find a open area or take the GPS off and fly indoors.
Those look like microwave antennas for TV, Itā€™s a bit risk to fly there and obviously some high power transmitters directly above to cause interference in the FC. The buildings will block your GPS signals.
Most important and not to lecture:
from a person that has had a fly away you donā€™t want to test there!

The usual reason for it not disarming is the Flight Controller does not think it has landed. Itā€™s a safety measure so it doesnā€™t disarm while flying with an aggressive stick move. Switch to Stabilize and disarm. You are not taking the advice to initially fly in Stabilize mode though so this is likely falling on deaf ears.

What could cause the FC to not realize itā€™s landed you will ask. High levels of vibration (not seen). A barometer anomaly. Maybe seen as the landed elevation shown in the log is less than take-off so possibly itā€™s confused.

Donā€™t you have an open field to test fly in? The top of a building is a bad idea at your level of experience.