Reading Logs for Battery Failsafe Testing

Its weird because you said before vibrations are okay, what seems to be the cause of vibration again? :pensive: I didnt even move the FC

Yes sir i re calibrated the compass again. Sir @hosein_gh said im causing vibrations again on my FC. This was already solved before thats why i changed my motors.

Sorry for the late reply It’s hunting season. :cowboy_hat_face: The GPS accuracy is still too high as hosein said. I am surprised. Is that a 500mw radio?
I just got back so I will look at this more and see if I can find anything. I don’t see a problem.
Can you put aluminium foil over the GS RX and do a test flight?

Your vibration after changing motors was between 3 and 5 but now it’s between 5 to 15
Its not too much but risen
Did your copter crashed ?

Please read entire post

Hi @hosein_gh, yes it did crash just a flip on a cement. I even have my propellers broken and change it today. What seems to be wrong? Huhu :sob: Ill be testing again tomorrow. Do you think my motors are damage? Or i need to re align again my FC?

No i think it because of broken propellers
Its hard to damage motors
My hexa was crashed from 30 meter altitude without any motor damage just one arm and propellers

The only thing I can think of other than RF interference and I think you have ruled that out. Is what you GPS settings are. Did you turn off GPS or Glonass? Your SV count should reach 17 easily.

Im not sure but it is 433mhz. Im struggling to know what supposed to be the problem, the other days the drone is flying okay the only problem is the RTL. Until I change the skids for FPV aerial, it didnt fly good so i did turn it back to its original skids for the quadcopter, the four leg… After that, remove the cage, re arranged the compass. I think it gone worst :sob:, i think ill be moving to my next steps already which is the Flight Plan. :pensive:

Whats does it mean by turn off sir? I didnt encounter this kind of thing yet. Where i can do that?

It meaning that check this link to check gps_gnss_mode
Adviced 3 times but no attention till now

1 Like

If im remembering true after copter 3.5 default gps_gnss_mode changed to 1

So sorry sir but i did check this and i dont seems to understand. You mean that if the GPS_GNSS Parameter is set to 1 i need to change it to 0? Sorry, it says its for advanced user :sob:

No set gps_gnss_mode to 67

67 meaning is this sir? To set it like
This?

Do i need to change both sir @mtnsurveyor? Into 67?

No not with only 1 GPS.

Hi Sir @mtnsurveyor and Sir @hosein_gh, I already change the GPS to 67. I will be testing again my RTL today, before testing again for battery failsafe. And I will give update.

Anyhow, what should I put for battery failsafe voltage and mah threshold for 3S 5000mah 11.1v 50c battery lipo? For my Failsafe.

Depends on your ESC and expected battery life. I like 3.7 volts per cell.
I set these battery alarms at 3.8 to give me a heads up.