Radio link pixhawk = no compass

Hello everyone I wanna facing to much problem like not healthy RTL , Loiter mode also circle mode , yesterday I was wondering about my self and what can I change is too bad , suddenly i saw there is only 1 compass show and “That’s external”

How it’s possible ???
I’m also try to recalibrate but noo …
And also try with reset all parameter but noo …
And there is 2 calibration type , right ?
1 )- software through
2 )- remote (throttle up and yaw stick to right position

But there is no sound hearing , when calibration started
This is a some photos and some video to show that

Help me please , I’m so scary about my last expensive flight controller.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

This was answered in one of your other threads. The parameter file you posted only shows one DeviceID for a compass and it’s probably the external one. If you post the screen shot from Mission Planner of the HW ID screen it will tell you which one is recognized. Setup>Mandatory Hardware>HW ID.

Perhaps RadioLink removed the internal compass on that Flight Controller to save $$. They have done that on other FC’s. Missing Ramtron chip on the crappy Mini Pix for example.

Sir I can do that , but I don’t have computer and laptop. :persevere:. But I will something do :roll_eyes:

Any suggestion on mobile app QGC ???

You can go to the parameters screen, select “advanced”, then to “Compass” and it will show all the Compass related parameters including the DeviceID’s. Do you have a COMPASS_TYPEMASK set to disable a compass driver? This will be shown in the Compass parameters also. It should be 0.

Why worry about it, just use the external compass. In many cases that’s advisable anyway as internal compass’s tend to have very high offsets.

Ok there is a screenshot , today I got it on QGC mobile app

And found only 1 compass avaible “external”

Ok yeah sir I got it :smile:

Thank you sir :grin:
Which one is enable ?

No sir in my case when I’m switch on this external compass then more then possible high= 50m then my copter is little little right - left

Like this
https://photos.app.goo.gl/L5KHQzd1k8NdD5F26

But that time I don’t know about , i don’t have a internal compass then this doing

Right, you do not have an internal compass. That’s it, end of story.

What are you joking with me ???
This problem facing like when I update to 4.x.x… (I think so)

And i have a internal compass but some things to disable (i think so) , when I don’t have a gps or i don’t use gps at that time my compass is running (this time nearly february , at that time some experiment in i don’t use gps module and my internal compass is running work good)

Some more pics information about compass name ? Which compass present in my radio link pixhawk
I think there is LSM type may-be :thinking:

That’s why I don’t like external compass

The Compass Device ID 466441 is a HMC5883 on the I2C bus which is external. Disconnect the GPS module, restart and post that Device ID if there is one.

No showing :disappointed_relieved:

And sir I remove pix cover and searching

See

This is my radiolink pixhawk there is 2 components are missing …

And search which one and I found 1 cell and second i don’t know see

Which one is right and which one is lier and also radiolink website say in our pixhawk has a LSM303D compass.
See

What can I do now I don’t have a any other fc to run now , and I need to do my work.
And also some more proof for if in my pixhawk don’t have a compass so how this flight is possible and much more flight

There is no gps module
I hope there is compass avaible :roll_eyes:

There is some more information about inbox

Ask RadioLink. Why not just use an external GPS module with a compass? Or use an external compass module like this:

See sir , i borrow this laptop with my bestfriend :yum:

Now ?

The HW ID screen is more useful but you still don’t shown any compass’s recognized on the Flight Controller. Location of that screen posted above. And use “Snipe” for a screen shot rather than a photo of the screen.

How to open ?

Ok i will try my best.

I already told you how to locate the HW ID screen. That’s why I said “in the post above”.

BTW-Note the Lifecycle on the LSM303D. Obsolete.

Google Photos

Is it ok ???
And now my external is not healthy after reset all perameters.

Is what OK? You have the external GPS compass module connected. So use it.

That’s why I’m not prefer. :pensive:
Is it safe ???

That RadioLink Pixhawk is even less capable that the Cheap Pixhawk 2.4.8’s. All the redundancy, and the compass, has been removed to cut cost I would assume. This is what a cheap Pixhawk should show for hardware (Compass 1 external). I hope you didn’t pay much money for that.

And I don’t know what QGC uses as reference to say “questionable”. What are the actual offsets?

At I’m started i have a cheapest but some guys say the radio link is a big company and his remote is very very good even pixhawk is good ,

And I’m sell cheapest and buy this bad guy

Google Photos