QUAD X Motor Tailsitter without control surfaces (H-Wing)

I tend to think the GPS should be mounted facing up in VTOL. GPS accuracy is much more noticeable in VTOL than it is in forward flight. You will also get a better signal once your up in the air so being 90 deg off is less important. In VTOL close to the ground your more likely to have a obscured sky view.

In actuality I suspect it will make little difference either way.

Hey Pete what are your thoughts on dual GPS. One for Vtol and one for plane and then blend them.
Get the best of both worlds. I don’t’ expect that this is possible with the compass. But GPS I think is doable.

Hi ricky
how can i finde this 3d model ?
thanks

Hello Friend, how much do You sell me the STL files to print it, My mail is rinconsantiago25@yahoo.com, thanks.

@rinconsantiago25 @Mojtaba_Hadipour
Hey guys.
I can upload the files for you in the next day or so. But please understand this has never been printed. So I have no idea if it works. If it flies …nothing. I just started drawing it and have yet to get to that point. I have printed the arms a motor mounts. But thats it.

That said I would be glad for any feedback. Perhaps someone can start a build thread in the forum.

Just remember. You have been warned lol

1 Like

thanks, please send to rinconsantiago25@yahoo.com

Please Send me rinconsantiago25@yahoo.com.

Will do.
It will be tomorrow or this weekend.

1 Like

:eyes: :pray:, A friend has one but I dont know how to do the 3d file, did you scan it with Xbox Kinect 360?

The one I am sharing I drew myself.

1 Like

ohh insteresting, I have bought an ender 3 max for print using LW PLA, the frame is very high cost for me!, did you take the measures directly from Swan K1 pro?

Here is the link to the files.

So quick background. A fellow drew up the basic design based on some exposure to the real thing. I then took that basic drawing and converted it into printable and in theory assemble-able parts.

2 Likes

thanks Friend, here I have created a group of whatsapp, if you want to help, my friend has the original swan K1 pro mapper, and I have the kinect xbox 360. WhatsApp Group Invite.

I will see about joining. I am glad to help where I can. if someone could scan it and send the file as a stl I imagine it could be dissected. Mind you I have lot on the go so not sure how much time I can give it.

the link is broken. Can you please share again.

Hello!
I’d like to know, finally have you printed it? It went well?

And yes, can you please share your models again?

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Fdrive%2Ffolders%2F1OpMt7KUcwoxA5UeEmVljxPkojHRgrn5o%3Fusp%3Dsharing%26fbclid%3DIwAR1uFUOni5jkHnvgl-LRRYFmvv1NpWLhXei7TZP8yTqSjVWCd9r8YZzKD2o&h=AT1GB0GblnUigfuU6U6QpAFOwgvaRbyBSGO_E2bK9H0Tij4A-4gIrVMJLWgD9Fn8vEGc_V2Sp8bq6jjM4hEqfl-goMiphnTRXll0tBwZ9hymKCgzBSYkg90aK7V0wUL6iNrYvg

Sorry Nicolas
I was out of the country for a while so didn’t see this till now.

I got it.
Thank you so much, friend! :handshake: :+1: