[Problem] Pixhawk doesn't recognize gps here3+

Hello everyone, recently i buy one Pixhawk and here 3+ rtk kit, however the gps rover module came with the connector of the cube pilot, and i search for the pin configuration setup and i change the connectors however the pixhwak can’t recognize the gps.

(The gps led blimp green purple and orange).
I can’t connect the device in a u-blox center for trying to update the firmware.

I use black for gnd, orage for tx, brown for rx, red for vcc, and i already tried change the rx and tx but this don’t work.
I thank the help of all.

I followed these instructions but it didn’t work [SOLVED-MAYBE] Here3 GPS not getting any satellite fixes

I have no idea how you arrived at that pinout, but the Here 3+ is a CAN device and must be connected to the CAN port via the instructions from CubePilot.

Here 3 Manual - CubePilot

Hello yuri Yes, the cubepilot have 2 connectors of 4 pins and the pixhwak have 1 of 6 pins and 1 of 4 pins for gps and i2c port and i use this manual instructions for find the order of the pins. And exchange the connectors.

Again, I don’t know where you found that info, but it is patently incorrect.

The Here 3+ is a CAN device. It gets wired to the CAN port. Here is the pinout, straight from the manual that I linked.

The following note applies, indicating that only CAN 1 needs to be connected:

Note: Current firmware only support CAN 1 ,CAN 2 is not supported. Dual CAN will be enabled in a future firmware update.

Just to make things as clear as possible, the GPS port is simply SERIAL3 laid out to make connecting some common GPS/compass modules very simple. The Here 3+ is not a serial/I2C device and is not compatible with that port on the Pixhawk.

Instead, it must be connected like so:

Follow the manual instructions for parameter settings, firmware updates, etc.

I also found this video, which may be helpful:

How to connect Pixhawk 2.4.8 to Here3+ GPS for beginners - YouTube

Now i can understand, i change the port gps for can port and this work, tank you so much Yuri.