PreArm: Gyros inconsistent 4.0.7

Whenever i use my drone it say “PreArm: Gyros inconsistent” sometimes the error wont show either it also doesnt want me to armed with this error. what should i do to fix it.

4.0.7 paramlist.param (18.1 KB)

whenever i restart my drone the message doesnt appear whenever its on ti goes like that the message appear then all the calibration are completed

Let the board heat up for 10 minutes on the ground. Reboot it afterwards. The errors should be gone.

i manage to hit it up till 10 minutes still the same error that im getting again.

4.0.5 parameter…param (18.0 KB) 4.0.5 parameter…param (18.0 KB)

And update to 4.0.7.

i already updated to 4.0.7 sorry for the file name but still getting the “PreArm: Gyros inconsistent” i also calibrated my RC i forgot.

Checking this old thread. Did you ever get to the bottom of this problem? I am having the same issue with the error message preventing me from arming. I’ve never gotten this error before. It suddenly started after I addded 2x CAN nodes with range finders connected. These are the CAN nodes ARK CANnode | PX4 User Guide (main)

Could the inconsistency message come from the built in IMU on the CAN node? If so, is there a way to ignore those IMUs? Like I said, we never saw this error before installing those. We’re running Ardupilot 4.3.3.

Once everything and I mean EVERYTHING in Methodically tune (almost) any multicopter using ArduCopter 4.4.x is done the error will be gone. Make sure to use and edit the provided .param files inside the .zip file

Hello.

We have. We’ve had support from Leonard Hall on the ardupilot team during the tuning, but the error is still appearing. We’re using 4.3.3 though.

Any idea?

Also IMU temperature compensation?

No we didn’t. Never seen that before. Will that help the gyros inconsistensy?