PIXHAWK drone over climb and do not answer the input

You want fmuv3. Go here and download the .apj file and use Mission planners “load custom firmware” to flash it. fmuv3

This is meaningless. Use Mission Planners Motor Test props off to test motors and to confirm proper order and direction.

but in fmuv3 the buzzer won’t work why is that😥

Sorry. I mean when I give throttle the motor speed increasing normally but after I reach 50% of throttle the motor speed will not increase and it maintained in a same speed even though I reach 100%

Here is a hint. Your previous problem Google “arducopter ntf”. The buzzer problem Google “arducopter buzzer”. Both will show the Arducopter Wiki pages for these features.
Now, get to troublshooting.

OK. now I am recalibrating the drone
however what you can say by referring my .log files
I mean what may cause for it

Nothing. It’s not worth looking at a log file from V4.0.0.
For someone with your knowledge level go here:
The Configurator

1 Like

I also have an another problem. When I switch to loiter mode or land mode the altitude increase rapidly like to 50 to 60 feets. and the drone do not get my commands also. Can it be a bug of an older version or a problem in my side

Start over and deal with one issue at a time.

OK thanks I will let you know what will happen after recalibration

No. Post what happened after you worked your way thru the Configurator link I provided. No need to create any additional posts until it’s complete and you have further questions.

OK Thanks a lot. I will do it

Here is the log file after reset. I didn’t mount props and make it airborne. I just armed and lift it using hand to check whether the motor speed change with altitude but I didn’t feel anything

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ukq9cx7a43evgmwb396tu/2024-06-23-21-10-10.bin?rlkey=27gyjqe1sqky45hz17kej46wn&st=kw6j38v7&dl=0

Could you please tell me the compatible baud rate for U-Blox M8N GPS module.

It doesn’t much matter what you set as it’s changed on boot so leave it at default.

No actually I accidently changed a baud rate so now my secondary gps is not working

So look at the parameter file from before you made the change and fix it.

But I didn’t save the parameter file before change. Cause it was happen accidently.

If you have a log file you can extract the parameter file from it.

1 Like

Ublox GPS function at pretty much any baud rate >9600, but as Dave said it will be set on boot to whatever rate is defined in the GPS firmware.

OK, Thanks for your advices