PIXHAWK drone over climb and do not answer the input

Here is the log file after reset. I didn’t mount props and make it airborne. I just armed and lift it using hand to check whether the motor speed change with altitude but I didn’t feel anything

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ukq9cx7a43evgmwb396tu/2024-06-23-21-10-10.bin?rlkey=27gyjqe1sqky45hz17kej46wn&st=kw6j38v7&dl=0

Could you please tell me the compatible baud rate for U-Blox M8N GPS module.

It doesn’t much matter what you set as it’s changed on boot so leave it at default.

No actually I accidently changed a baud rate so now my secondary gps is not working

So look at the parameter file from before you made the change and fix it.

But I didn’t save the parameter file before change. Cause it was happen accidently.

If you have a log file you can extract the parameter file from it.

1 Like

Ublox GPS function at pretty much any baud rate >9600, but as Dave said it will be set on boot to whatever rate is defined in the GPS firmware.

OK, Thanks for your advices

If you follow the methodic configurator instructions you will Always have a .param file as a backup in fact you will have 50.

Learn to work methodically it will save work, time and money.
Just do not resist to it. Why offering so much resistance to getting a properly configured vehicle?
This is not a rhetorical question, i do want an answer.

2 Likes

Since I am a student I can not spend so much time on this continuously. That is why some times I make a mess with these parameters. And also I didn’t expect such advance process in this pixhawk FC. Cuz I thought this is also simple as Dji Naza. But now thanking to you all I have a considerable knowledge in Pixhawk and mission planner.

If you do not have time to spare that is one more reason to use the configurator.

It is the shortest and safest path to a working vehicle.

1 Like

OK thanks. To be honest I didn’t know about the configurator until you say.

Why not? I posted a link to it in this thread days ago.

Sorry I didn’t notice it. I thought it was an extra advice that you gave me for my future activities

It’s currently THE advice for all Copter related configuration, and should become the primary tool for all new and existing users as it develops.

2 Likes

@S_2006_UAV post a .zip file containing the .json and .param files created by the software.