Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

IF the receiver works the same as the receiver for the AK28. I disconnected the bec that came with the receiver and attached it direct to the machine.
The AK28 bec on the receiver side are Ground 12vdc and Vbat I assume it’s the same for this receiver. I also found the BEC, while really well made, was to big for most of my machines so I pulled it as I described above.

Do you mean that the minimum input voltage is too high? What voltage range are common for hobby equipment? And for what kind of hobby equipment do you think MK15 system is good?

Alot of fliers can run as low as 3 and 4s. The bigger machines generally go 6s. But most don’t go higher then 6s.

I’ve confirmed that it is the same 12V input direct to MK15 receiver. So for hobby equipment, maybe you can consider for removing the BEC @dale2020

The one thing I always wondered was. Is the receiver measuring battery voltage and sending that to the handheld and ignoring the flight controllers measurements of voltage. I ask because why does it connect to vbat. IT would have no need for that voltage unless it was measuring it and sending it down.
I don’t care just wondering why. It makes a difference when your tuning the drones voltage measuring system to know that the two things are not the same

Hi Frank,
I am also interested with this system, and I have simple question: How many receivers maximum we can bind to one Transmitter ?? I ask this question because I use Skydroid and they limit the number of receiver that can be bound to one Transmitter. Does your system also have limitation like Skydroid system?? Of course We prefer if we can bind many receivers to one Transmitter.
Regards.

I can answer that Tony. It’s a subject that I talk to Frank all the time.
Currently the device binds one receiver at anyone time. That said they are looking to expand that function to multiple receivers, but at this point I have no idea on timing.

IF they solve that one item this would be a super solution as there would be no one in the market I know of that has that ability.

Hi Tony,

Thanks for asking.

Let me clarify it a little. None of our commercial system is limited to binding between one receiver and one transmitter. They are just designed like this in the first place, because that’s how the commercial market works.

It is indeed a very good idea to support multi-receivers. We will work on it and I will keep pushing the team to provide it as a software update later on.

Best regards,
Frank

Ok Ricky, hope to hear when you test this product.

Frank, hope your SIYI team can solve this issue …

Hi, @SIYI
Can you please clarify regarding videolink supported GCS i.e. the standard RTSP video streams are mentioned to support for both Mission Planner and QGC…
Regards
Yasir Khizar

Yes, the system comes with standard RTSP video stream, so it can be displayed in both QGC and Mission Planner

1 Like

SIYi
Not a happy bunny been waiting a while now…
And you have cancelled my order and refunded me…
As product not ready…
Not good customer service

Dear Steve,

So sorry for the delay.
We didn’t cancel your order. It is cancelled by Aliexpress automatically for buyer protection as it is overdued.
Your order is still kept in our internal system. SIYI will notify you immediately when your order is ready for shipping. If there was any lost in your previous order, we will make it as discount in your new order.

Best regards,
Frank

Hello @SIYI
Any updates in this product??
I like to test it…
Regards,

Hello Tony,

The model is available and you can place your order from SIYI Official Aliexpress from now on. It will take us 3 to 5 days for shipment.
SIYI Official Aliexpress

English Manual should be ready in about a week.
I’ll post some updates after this one.

Best regards,
Frank

MK15 Common Diagram

MK15 Specs (updated on 21/3/26)

MK15 Packing List (updated on 21/3/26)

@SIYI Do you give special price/discount for us (member of this group) as you promised ??
Regards,

Of course, SIYI will keep the promise.

However, due to some facts that SIYI’s discount to the community may looks more like a kind attitude other than some practical benefits.
The facts are:

• Prices of MK15 series have been set at a very low level comparing to systems with equal or even less features and support from other manufacturers.
  • Prices of MK15 series are bearing pressures from continuous cost-up of global semi-conductor supplies.

Anyway, please feel free to mention that you are from Ardupilot community and our team will show you the discount.

Ok. But one basic question : Can we bind more than one Rx to a Tx?? How many Rx can we bind to one Tx?? How to do it?
We Will consider this product for our next project.
Regards

Of course, SIYI will keep the promise.

I bought recently a siyi product (FM30) which was defective… I have a mail from siyi saying that they promise to replace it .Up to now i have not received any thing and SYI does not respond to mails … So i tell you not to trust any promise from siyi