Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

@Alexey_Degterev
You can always make your own:

It’s the USC C standard. It can intelligently choose voltages up to 20v.

MK15 Firmware Update

https://siyi.biz/en/index.php?id=downloads1&asd=193

How can I upgrade the firmware in sky end HDMI input module ? I should input the file on sd card and put it into the HDMI converter ? In manual there is only info about upgrading camera connected to HDMI converter.

Dear @SIYI To get this new features from above I have to update 2 files: air unit and ground unit or also Android in MK15 has to be updated ?

1 Like

It is necessary to do a thoroughly check of your MK15 unit. Would you mind writing to support@siyi.biz for this upgrade, please?

1 Like

Hidden / less known feature in QGC:

…there is this very little known feature whereby whilst video streaming you can double click (or fast double tap on touch-screens) any area other than those showing instruments/icons and you’ll get a full screen view.
→ Repeat to go back to normal view.
Very handy on those smaller screens like on the MK15.

1 Like

Hello! I just can’t understand why the standard fpv siyi application cannot record video, there is a section for recording video, but there is no record button. How can you even record a video of a flight? another question, the fpv siyi application displays the current incorrectly, qground Control shows it correctly.
and question three, how to organize video display in the Mission Planner application I registered the video source but it still does not play

Guys! help on these three questions, they are clearly not simple

What is your camera? SIYI FPV recording button is for SIYI camera only and the camera should comes with an SD card

Hi, I want to flash custom OS in siyi mk15 transmitter Android, anyone who has done this?
@SIYI is it possible?

@norim Hi, I want to flash custom OS in siyi mk15 transmitter Android, anyone who has done this?

From my knowledge. You can only upgrade this equipment with Siyi firmware, siyi custom android…

Hello! We have a question about the MK15 controller, and its dual configuration:

What is the difference between the DUAL COMBO and two separate MK15 controllers?

I have a DUAL COMBO MK15, and a drone with a FPV and a gimbal. We need to have one controller to control the UAV movement and see the FPV video, and one other controller to control the gimbal and see the gimbal video. Is this possibe?
Do we need a DUAL COMBO or we can use two normal MK15? Or maybe it does not matter and both solutions are the same?
Thanks!
@SIYI

Any news about new firmware for MK15 with firmware 3.xx branch. We bought MK 15 earlier that others with firmware 5.xx branch and now our controllers are not updated and doesn’t support needed functions, which were showed on manual form the beginning.

Can you please post the link for Siyi Assistant App?

1 Like

Could smdy help, have mk15 and air unit is connected to MATEK f405 VTOL FC. I see remote it shows data download > 0, so there is connection, but ground control app always show disconnected. Should i see telemetry data our of the box or should i buy some additional stuff? Thank you (PS - video feed works fine with a8 mini)

https://siyi.biz/en/index.php?id=downloads1&asd=193

Link to SIYI TX v1.1.255 doesn’t work

Any news about firmware upgrade for MK 15 v3. Video is still choppy 10 fps and also battery indicator in Siyi FPV doesn’t work so no info about consumed mah.