Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

Just installed the new android version and now im trying to find the firmware for the rx and tx.

In the manual there is a link to the google drive but these 2 firmware files are not on that drive. Is there another place I can get these? I will also need the HDsky part as well.

This is the only link I have.
@SIYI Frank is there another.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KJ2ftX6rwyGRurII-AunyOIZS3wwuNPd?fbclid=IwAR12Det9LT5xlGnM9ZFL8JOvfvGqb8VouPYkLnzu3tlw6kYL0vqOI2fhA-Y

Sorry, this is the full folder link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1r0G1I0JS-_3g5pW_u6Hnvsn3eMuc90O3?usp=sharing

Please carefully read the guides before updating the FPV firmware. The link was not intended for everyone.

Great thanks. Ive updated to the new android on the V-0.2.2 mk15 verson do I need to update the TX,RX,HDsky?

Yes, all of them. Please follow the sequence.

1. HD-SKY
  2. HD-GROUND
  3. TX & RX
1 Like

Ok so I updated the RF transmitter but now in SIYI Assistant I don’t see receiver. How can I update receiver ? Do I have to connect it by USB cable or it can be just binded and it should upgrade ?

Ok I updated RF by USB-c and SIYI Assistant but
New problem SIYI FPV app stooped to connect with HDMI adapter. There is no connection. I checked 2.5.266 and 2.5.271 version. On SIYI TX is connection is visible. @SIYI any help ?

Ok I found solution form manual page 70-71 I had to enable Ethernet …

Dear @SIYI please check again maybe you will found new firmware fo HDMI adapter. I spend again several hours testing video with Canon cameras and settings of video in this HDMI adapter and it still doesn’t work. It doesn’t recognize the hdmi signal form Canon cameras. When I connect Sony camera everything is ok with Canon I can’t change codecs resolution frame rate etc…

after few days of searching in internet who is the producer of the hdmi adapter I found new version of firmware. I had 2.41 I updated to 2.46 and now hdmi works with Canon cameras with 25/50 fps In PAL:

Hello, Frank! I have two questions for you:

1. Latest Android update is for version V4.0. I have version V3.0 MK15. Where to take updating the Android of MK15 V3.0?
  2. I want to connect two HDMI cameras through the HUB.
    I have four HDMI-ETHERNET converters with all four having the same IP address. 192.168.144.25. Converters conflict.
    How do I change the IP address of the HDMI converter?
  1. I didn’t do that but you can try to connect one HDMI adapter open browser with 192.168.144.30 ip and there admin password:12345 and you have many settings I think also for changing IP.

Please Frank as i already told you some months ago, the update procedure is a mess. Either make an app that downloads, updates everything in the correct order and authomatically or have someone write a doc on how to update eveything. As it is now is very confusing. Proof is that at every new release there is a bunch of people that can’t update correctly.

Oh yes! Changing the IP address of the HDMI adapter turned out to be quite simple, thanks. Now two HDMI cameras work simultaneously.
Thanks for the advice.

This is the Android firmware for HW2.0 and HW3.0.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DibbOC-MHHaAZGyuPNptBLqesEFevwrx?usp=sharing

@SIYI Would it be possible to have a clear manual on how to update? How to recognize if we have hardware 2 or 3?
All done in easy steps with links to where to download all it is needed.
Updating now is a mess and a big effort wich i constantly forget between updates and have to go trough all trial and error every time.

One question for Frank @SIYI:
Can the ethernet port in the air unit/receiver be connected to an ethernet switch so that I can add multiples ethernet devices in my drone? For example: 1 Jetson Nano, 1 RTSP camera, 1 TCP/IP sensor as long as everything is in the same IP subnet. In the TX, I assume that my custom QGC can interact with them all.

This should be told in the Manual but I did not see it clearly or has it tested by anyone yet? Would love to hear your thoughts.
Thanks.

I think you are right and there is no one who have tested this purpose.

SIYI has an Ethernet Hub for sale called the FPV Hub which supports the air unit connecting to two cameras. Of course, it can be expanded to more.

Yes it works, we have a switch on board and have raspberry, camera and LTE modem connected to it and is connected to ethernet on the air unit.

Hi Frank. Thanks for your reply.

I have seen your FPV hub from SIYI before. It came to my mind that the FPV hub was designed to be attached with RTSP stream cameras. In general, I guess any ethernet devices can be connected to that hub, not only IP camera. Here in my lab, I already have my ethernet switch working as conventional ethernet switch (100Mbps). It is also working with my current ground-air system architecture.
Now I want (really excited) to test the SIYI radio system because of its huge leap in the increament of the range.

Please confirm my previous post, is it possible to attach an ethernet switch to MK15 air unit to communicat with other ethernet devices?

Hi, thanks for the confirmation. It would be great. I am heading to do some datarate tests.

has anybody figured out the pinouts for the 4 port pins on the top and bottom? there’s no data on this anywhere. @SIYI any help?

edit:

this seems to be it, found earlier in the thread. thanks siyi

Just got another new radio

@SIYI How do i check iof i have v2.0 v3.0 or v4.0

WHAT A MESS!!!