Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

I have made a proposal on this earlier by message, please have a check.

Yes, the HM30 OSD will work on MK15 as well after the update. It does not re-arranging items at this moment. I will submit this requirement to the team. Thanks for your suggestion!

Is the manual updated with new firmware features?

The manual will be updated a bit later

New features not documented are useless, how do you think people can use them without a manual?

I understand but my time is limited, my dear friend

I am not a friend of yours, i am a customer and as a customer i need a manual to document what to do to use new features.
You donā€™t release a manual because ā€œtime is limitedā€. Where do you want to go with this cheap attitude towards customers?
We are not a bunch of old friends here.
Please keep it respectul of each role here, we are not friends and you didnā€™t make us a favor, we paied money for a products, that is all.

I totally agree with you.

The steps to have the new updates is already there in the Google Drive link. We will finish how it works in the manual shortly. However, I have very much faith in you that you can easily figure out how it works with a little attempt.

Welcome to ask about any point that confuse you straightly here.

What an attitudeā€¦
Nobody is forcing you to update it right away. Just wait till the manual is updated.

Speaking of update, we tested it a bit.

3-Stages for A to D Buttons work great and is nice to have.
Mavlink Telemetry works in FPV App. Hope to customize this in the future.
The picture qualitiy is better and frame rate more smooth than before
A problem we had in QGC is gone, the app got slow when flying survey missions.

2 Likes

I like to have manuals when stuff is released, not when/if the seller has time to do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the MK15 certified to be compliant with Japanese MIC laws?

Thanks.

Eā€™ arrivato il fenomenoā€¦

Hey Christian.
Whats the Mavlink Telemetry in the FPV app. Do you mean like an OSD overlay.
I have not done the upgrade yet. Doing it this week.

Hello Ricky,

yes it is in OSD Overlay.

Awesome thanks.
I thought so,

cheers

The Japan MIC certified MK15 is called MK15E, which is already on sale. Welcome to check out in SIYI Aliexpress!

Good day Ricky! @rickyg32
I understand that you are a user of Siyi Ak28 and Siyi Mk15.
Please share your opinion about these remotes. Which is the best one? Which remote control has better video quality, range, functionality?
Iā€™m going to buy one of them, and I canā€™t decide. Thank you in advance.

I connect my telemetry via bluetooth to my laptop, but for the life of me I cannot get video to stream anyway except via HDMI - which as other have pointed out is pretty useless, Most laptops are HDMI out only.

what we really need is support for an ethernet dongle on the radio that acts like a passtrough to the radio bridge, so that telemetry and video can be streamed directly to pc. Hopefully will implement it soon.

@Steven_Young @Corrado_Steri did WiFi video stream output to PC never worked on neither of your MK15?