Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

Hey Frank do you have any documentation on how the units are used. I suspect the community would like to understand how the units are connected to both the pixhawk and to the groundstation device what ever that may be.

Cheers

Thanks for your suggestion. Below is the link for documentation and firmware. The manual was written a long ago. I will try to update it when got time.

2.4G DATALINK
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Y_T8XGzF9cxv8dz97xYMxzRaaIEQvxOK?usp=sharing

I later purchased it from this store. How long it will be take to re stock?

It may take two to three weeks

Hi I just get my MK 15 and started to testing functions. First very big problem which I get is that HDMI converter doesn’t work with Canon 5d mk3 and Canon R5 ! It works with Sony A7R2. SIYI do you have any solution for that ?

I also get video from IP camera.

On Canon EOS I think it is Mini-HDMI connector, so you will need to purchase a Micro-HDMI to Mini-HDMI converter cable. If it didn’t work with the correct converter cable, please let us know.

That’s not a problem with cable. Canon R5 has MICRO HDMI input so the same like Sony a7r2. On Sony video works on Canon not.

I checked also Canon 5d mk3 which has MINI HDMI input with different cable and there was the same problem video doesn’t work.

In HDMI to Composite video converters that was common problem that converters without additional power (5 volt) didn’t work with canon cameras. Maybe yours IP to HDMI converter also need more power for Canon cameras ?

Hi Guys. been testing this radio for a while now. Very well constructed but seems that there are still a lot of software bugs. Has anyone run into any of the following problems since the latest firmware update.

Double tapping screen to bring up camera view works 20-30% of the time.
Some menus in QGC overlap for example AUX1 and AUX2 in the radio setup cannot be read.
black screen occasionally needing a reboot (holding power in for 4 seconds.

Our device is Canon EOS 850d and the HDMI input is totally fine. I will post pictures later.

We will try to test on more Canon models if got a chance.

Thank you for posting here.

Could we request for a video showing all the issues, please? The team will response asap after checking the video.

Please check the video about HDMI problem:

Video from Sony A7r2 is viewed and when I changing to Canon R5 doesn’t work…

Question for Frank!
IP cameras from MK15 kit have service settings menu? Is it possible to adjust their resolution, stream, brightness, contrast, saturation and other parameters, as is done with many other ip cameras. For example, adjusting camera parameters directly through the browser?
Thank you!

Hi Alexander,

SIYI camera does not support adjusting parameters at this moment. I will let you know if the function is open.

Frank

Dear SIYI
do you have any solution for problem with HDMI which is not compatible with Canon cameras ?

Hi, thanks for post.

There is no limit in SIYI system for any specific camera brands as long as it outputs standard RTSP videos. If we got the same results on our side, we will post the information here.

And when will you test Canon cameras in your lab ? I need to decide to send back your MK15 or wait for solution ?

I suggest that you can pressure your seller on this issue.

In my opinion, the system works with Sony, it proves that the hardware and the links are good. If it was me, I will try to find the difference between the Sony and Canon settings and their hardware difference. Or if some part of the connection was different and I missed.
So far, I do not see enough information of that. Or tests with more brands.

But it is your right to ask for a return of the SIYI system or the Canon camera.

I will post the video that MK15 works with our Canon EOS 5d camera when I got a chance. If anyone of the community can do similar test, we will appreciate it very much.

My seller is SIYI so I am trying to pressure at you to resolve this issue.

What type of HDMI port is on your Sony camera? And what HDMI cable did you use to connect?

Sony has micro HDMI port and Canon R5 has also micro HDMI port. I use micro HDMI cable which is in package with MK15 which is working with Sony. I checked also another micro to micro HDMI cable.

There is no any special settings for HDMI in Canon menu. There are 2 options 1-HD, 2-Auto i checked both without success.