Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

Got your message and will arrange shipment asap.

Yes, of course.

If you already have a SIYI MK15 combo (FPV combo or HDMI combo) and you want to purchase FPV Hub with a secondary IP camera or a secondary HDMI converter, please do tell the seller. Because the secondary camera/HDMI should be configured with different IP address before delivery.

Hi @rickyg32 , thanks for the tutorial. I’ve tried it today but this error message appears, any ideas?
@SIYI

I just moved the whole folder to the desktop and that seems to solve the problem. Just in case anyone stumbles with this issue.
Thanks!

Glad it worked. I assume its some path related issue.
Let me know if you had to switch language when you where done.

cheers

Thanks. Yes I did had to change language and it came with an annoying keyboard app that I replaced for a simple one.

hahah yes I had to upgrade the keyboard to Gboard for the same reason

Interesting. One of the chaps on the SIYI facebook page just did a 10k flight with no issues. I have asked him what antenna he has on the unit.
Interesting but he found that he needed to turn off location services on the handheld unit. It in his case affected the range. It kept causing drop outs.
Just putting that out there.

1 Like

Good afternoon, Frank!

Tell me, the new antennas promised to me so that my MK15 work further than a kilometer you have already sent?

More than a week from you no news, very quiet. Did you forget about me?

With respect Alexander.

Hi Alexander,

I believe that your new antennas are on the way arranged by your seller. Please feel free to stick with them unless it didn’t work as you expected.

When you receive the new antennas and made test, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,
Frank

Hi, I’m trying to build an antenna tracker based on your radio (2.4ghz datalink), I saw 2 UART ports on the ground unit. I’ve tried to connect the board to both with various data rates without success.
The radio in USB mode works great and connected to the air unit without problem.
Is possible to use with success a UART port on ground uni? how can I configure it? I’ve seen a 3 position switch on the other side, is it for the selection?
Thank you

Hi Alessandro, the UART port is simply reserved. There is no function.

Ok, thanks.
Uart available on the ground unit would be a pretty upgrade if it comes, can you add it in the future or the 2.4ghz datalink is a closed project? thanks

Hi, i have one MK15 agriculture dual camera. I have problem with button A, when i press button A the camera LED turn on but the RC turn on failsafe, when i press it again the LED off and the radio failsafe clear. How can i setting for button A just turn on off for LED?

Hi Alessandro, I’d rather not say that it is a closed project, however, the team indeed does not have much time with previous models at this moment. And we haven’t found any interesting feature for the UART port so far.

What do you want to use with the UART port? Please advice.

Hi Mr Huy,

Thank you for posting here. I’ve updated MK15 user manual a little to show you how each channel works.

Normally, the button A won’t have any interference with your fail-safe settings. Have you done any changes to the default channel mappings?

Best regards,
Frank

Thanks for the reply, I’m building an antenna tracker. For it to work well it needs the telemetry on the ground to be connected to Telem1 port, to receive Mavlink from the aircraft, and then relay it to the ground station via USB on another telemetry radio.

Hi Frank, I have a question for you: is it possible to use MK15 or AK28 for a tracked robot(basically a tank with tracks) control? At a start I only want to control its movement but later I may want to add some extra sensors including a Lidar.

Also what processor your Vd32RX can work with? Can I use Arduino Mega 2560 with it?

It is just wherever I look both Mk15 and Ak28 are specified as UAV RC transmitters and I could not find anyone mentioning it with a ground robot.

I probably need to read a lot about ardupilot and what components I will need to use with it.

I do however can see that there is ardupilot firmware for rovers.

The tank has been already ordered and it will come with Arduino Uno and hooked to ps2 controller.
But this has been done to get all basic movements out of the box and I hope to rebuild it based on whatever board will be suitable for me.

The rover is supposed to carry a 360 degree camera and technically at a start I just want to add the camera app to AK28 to control the camera and use the transmitter sticks to drive the rover.

Hello @Wingman360, thank you for making your first post in the MK15 discussion.

There is no problem that MK15 can control a rover. This video may clear all your doubts.

The MK15 system is now a good option for all unmanned systems. I suggest that you consider MK15 only as it is the latest smart controller system.

Unfortunately, I do not have enough knowledge of Arduino Mega 2560 controller. If it works the same with Pixhawk based controllers, for example, it supports S.Bus connection for motor control and Mavlink connection for telemetry, then it should be ok.
If not, we may need some further discussion.

Best regards,
Frank

While searching, I saw this product, the SIYI 2.4G Datalink. It’s specs are quite impressive.How about that? Can I use it as a telemetry for my Cube Orange?

Module and link, which I think to buy:

I just need clear telemetry link in range of ~ 4 to 5 km. Also, It shouldn’t interface with any other radio.

@SIYI hope you can answer me. :slight_smile:

Thanks for asking here.

There is no problem that the 2.4G datalink can work with Cube. All SIYI radio systems can.

The module is currently out of stock. You may expect for a bit longer time for delivery. Welcome to purchase from SIYI Official Aliexpress.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/911142095?spm=a2g0o.store_pc_groupList.pcShopHead_6000353105793.0