Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

Hi Alberto,

Can I say that the feature is for short range video sharing to an external monitor?

sure, with the WifI, but your remote has 4G, so this feature must give unlimited range to your remote to share de video via celullar.

So let me concluded your requirement here.

MK15 Short Range Video Stream Sharing
Direct connection from transmitter’s HDMI output port to an external monitor.

MK15 Long Range Video Stream Sharing
Through Android applications which support streaming with 4G celullar network supported.
*Not tested.

…maybe @rickyg32 can give it a try to the 4G streaming… :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Short update…
… “First flight” completed successfully :grinning:

Unfortunately I have a big problem and that the voltage in QGC is not updated automatically after a battery change. The display stops exactly at the “last” volt figure, although another battery was connected (I tested two batteries).

If I restart the QGC app before switching, the correct voltage is displayed again :thinking:

Any advice here?

So far MK15 has not supported automatical reconnection of QGC telemetry. Please restart the app after battery switch. It will be supported soon.

Thats interesting FRank. I know the AK28 does. Is the MK15’s approach to voltage monitoring different then that of the AK28. I note that the AK28 has three connections to the receiver, GND bat and 12vdc which makes me think the AK28 receiver is measuring and reporting on voltage itself where are the MK15 is using Mavlink data to report the voltage…am I close.

It’s not about connection. A more complicated program being used in establishing link in MK15 system than AK28, it requires someone more talent to solve the issue.

When you have to restart QGC after battery switch, it is not possible to use QGG‘s Resume feature during mission flights? Or am I wrong?

I think MK15 has supported UDP connection to use the resume feature, we will have a try in the next test.

This update would be very important for me, as I cannot constantly restart QGC while flying over the fields :confused:

… that’s right, the AK28 updates the voltage automatically.
With the PMU from the MK15 there are actually only two lines to the receiver (with the AK28 there are three).

Yes, constantly restarting the app takes too much time and is also very annoying.

very good.
drone parts supplying.

Flexi
Whatsapp +8618989151860

@SIYI

Which camera can I connect to the MK15 receiver as an alternative to the one supplied (reference to a camera / link)?
I ask because I want to save a little more weight in order to get a longer flight time.

Could I use this to work?
H.265 HD 3MP Mini IP Kamera

or this

POE 5MP H.265 IP Kamera Modul

Hi @SIYI,
I got my MK15 last week. To be honest i was very impressed with the ruggedness of the ground unit, very industrial grade.
I am however facing a binding issue between the air unit and ground unit. The air unit and ground unit were not paired by default. So, i tried pairing them following the procedure given in the manual

But the pairing fails.
Please guide me in this regard.

Hi @1afridi

If the status indicator on both MK15 transmitter and receiver enters fast-red-blink mode, then there is no question with your operation.

But there is a chance that your MK15 unit belongs to the bulk which has re-binding issue after restart. If so, we are very sorry for that.
It is easy to confirm if it is the issue.

1. Usually it takes less than 15 seconds for binding, if your binding exceeds 15 minutes, please stop and restart binding immediately after 60 seconds. It is a quick solution for you to get the system work normally.
  2. Please tell me when did you purchase the unit and from which seller. I will confirm on myside.

And don’t worry, the issue will be solved by updating part of the system firmware. I will send a guide and a video call is necessary in case of any mistake. Is it ok?

Best regards,
Frank

1 Like

Some crazy guys just reached 20+km with MK15…wow!

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out,

1. The purchase details will be shared with you by a member of a team privately
  2. I will wait for the updated version of firmware from your side. And we can videocall sure to rectify any mistakes of any

Best regards,
Hamad

Foxtech made two excellent videos intro for SIYI MK15. Welcome to check out!

Brief Video Intro

Detail Video Intro