Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

All SIYI radios have been using AES128 encryption

Are 3 positions switch recognized as buttons inside qgroundcontrol? It is not a difficult question for a radio manufacturer.

For now, joystick/swtich/button data does not output to external devices. SDK is required.
Is is a very commonly used feature? Would you mind introducing a little more about such application, please? Thanks!

If for example you want to add command do_mount_control to a button how can you do it?

What is being encrypted: control signal, video stream or both?

All links. Radio, telemetry, video stream

Update:
The Google Play Store does not work on the MK15.
If I want to install an app under my account (in the browser), it is displayed as already installed because the MK15 does not seem to be recognized as a separate device. I only get one device and that is the AK28 and there is no other option. I have attached a small video (see Link).

Play Store App

Test App install

Is there a solution here because I cannot install the apps I also need?

Hey Mike. You need to download the apk file and side load it from the sd card. The Play Store issue will be corrected in the future but not today.

You can use a tool like

Thank you, I’ll test it :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for your post, Mike. We will answer to the reported issues asap.

USB Drive is an easy choice, too. :slight_smile:

hi!

If I want to plug an IP or hdmi camera, I see in the diagram a FPV HUB and a HDMI black box. That its a hardware you will sell to plug it on the RX?

Other question, do you have a reseller on USA?

And last question, I have a custom gimbal with two analog cameras, can i plug this cameras to the MK15 RX?

Thanks!

Hi @alberto.munizaga,

An IP camera can be plugged into MK15 receiver directly.
An HDMI camera needs an HDMI converter to connect to MK15 receiver.
Two IP cameras or two HDMI cameras need the FPV Hub to connect to MK15 receiver.

See in the diagram.

MK15 system does not support analog cameras. It supports digital cameras only.

We are trying to find a reseller in US. It will be great if you can make any suggestions.

Best regards,
Frank

1 Like

thanks

what is the HDMI converte do I need? do you sell it?

The HDMI converter is included in MK15 HDMI Combo.
You can also buy it separately if you got other combos.

See detail in the packing list.

so, to confirm, with that module I can connect to the MK15 air unit a HDMI camera on the drone, right?

And last thing, with the 4G on the remote, I can streaming the video to youtube or another video receiver on the internet? Do you know if will work in chile?

thanks

Yes, we confirm.

As long as the 4G format is supported in Chile. I’m afraid that you need to confirm this part by yourself.
Here are the supported formats.

Thanks

What about the streaming? Can do we stream from the remote via 4G? what software it has the remote?

We haven’t done any streaming tests. I assume that it works the same with streaming from your smartphone. What software is popular for streaming? Maybe we can have a test

Hi Frank

The idea is to do this, like the HereLink

https://docs.cubepilot.org/user-guides/herelink/herelink-user-guides/share-video-stream

Streaming or connect to the remote via RTSP to consume de video.

thanks