Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

I think the MK15 Dual Remote Combo is exactly for this kind of application.

Please refer to the user manual. Chapter 1.4. Chapter 3.9.2.

I have 2 MK15 here, Can i try this dual setup with the equipment I have?

Can you pls detailed the parts I need to do my schema? thanks. I saw the manual, but It didnt say nothing about to see de video (just remote the gimbal,servos, etc) from the FPV in one remote and the Gimbal video on the other. Can you confirm this and the hardware setup I will need? thanks

For dual remote controller, please buy the combo separately, it is different software and hardware setup.

so, I will need 2 air units on the same drone, right?

Two ground units with one air unit. Please let me know if the diagram was no clear for you to understand how the dual remote combo works.

So, you mean I can do this?

Yes, this is correct and it will work

1 Like

The special cable to connect telemetry to pc is just a jst on one side and usb on the other?
Video doesn’t go trough the same connection?

That cable is for firmware upgrade or telemetry output. Video stream can be output through the HDMI port.

Not in mission planner, should implement Ethernet output like herelink, at least trough an USB Ethernet adapter

Is it very necessary to have both telemetry and video gone through the same way in wire? Can’t them be separate or separately wirelessly?

And why is it still necessary to output telemetry and video to a PC since MK15 already has a monitor and runs GCS in Android?

We will appreciate it very much if you can explain. Thanks!

Yes it is important for people that want to use MP on a pc because they have it customized and have other software going on the pc too. For us at least it is very important and that is why we mainly use Herelink at the moment.
I mean you have all the hardware already in place, just route mavlink and video to an external pc conneced by wifi or ethernet (your own ethernet or an usb adapter).
Another issue is that if you have telemetry on one cable and video on hdmi than you need a pc AND a monitor, very unconfortable at the field of operation.

Many thanks for your reply.

I’m afraid that on MK15 there is no such a port to output telemetry and video directly or such a port to be converted.

The function you mentioned has been working on the new model HM30. On HM30, both stream (data and video) can go through the same way in wire (Ethernet) and wirelessly (WiFi).
And if there were a new model in the future, we will combine the function for sure.

I don’t understand why you can’t implement it on the mk15. It has wifi and an usb port for an external ethernet adapter. It can be done in several different ways with the hardware you have. It is only a matter of software not hardware.

How about telemetry through Bluetooth and video stream through WiFi hotspot? Both wirelessly. It is already available on your unit

Unfortunetly the bluetooth for telemetry only works with android

It does not make sense. Is there a video or some pictures to show the problem?

So i think the answer is that the radio software is not capable of forwarding telemetry and video to a pc attached with wifi or with an usb ethernet dongle. Unless you want to have 1 pc for telemetry and 1 monitor for hdmi video, that in my opinion is a solution that shouldn’t even be proposed, unless of course you don’t know what you are talking about :slight_smile:
Can we get root acces to the radio so that we can do on our own what we need?

Hi, I need the remote last firmware pls, whatsapp doesnt awnser any more!