Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

Hi!

Im sorry if this was already told, but how can I share the tetemetry with the SiyiMK15 with the computer like the herelink does?

thanks!

MK15 does not share the telemetry. The telemetry goes to either the MK15 or the computer.

To the computer, the wiring way is through the upgrade cable, and the wireless way is through Bluetooth.

thanks, BT connectioin didnt work, but the one with the cable works great, thanks

@SIYI I am getting a lot of compression artifacts in the video stream which looks somewhat like this:download

I am using MK15 on a multirotor drone with an HDMI encoder for live streaming. I had been testing MK15 on the tabletop so far and the video transmission works great on the ground. However, while flying these artifacts appear in the live video stream and I have tried this with multiple cameras. Also to make sure the HMDI encoder is not the cause of the problem, we have connected the HMDI encoder to our companion computer which streams the video via 4G and the video stream has no artifacts when streamed via onboard 4G. The antennae are mounted as suggested in the manual and I have tried long range antennae as well but I am getting the same issue.

Thank you for posting here, Ashutosh.

Is the video stream displayed in QGroundControl or in SIYI FPV? Or in some other players?

I have tried in QGC Siyi FPV app and VLC media player as well with same results.

Is it possible to make a short video about this issue? And please include the SIYI FPV app version in the video, thanks!

Welcome to put the video here or send to support@siyi.biz directly.

Hi Frank

Have you tested Mk15 with DJI A2 and / or Gremsy Gimbal. I believe both should work, but value your opinion.

Steve

Hi Steven,

I’m not sure if there’s anything special with DJI A2 or Gremsy gimbal. As long as they are controlled by PWM signal, they will work with any SIYI receivers

Screenshot 2021-09-30 201343
For video transmission from the zemuse to either HD module or video module which connections do I use?
Screenshot 2021-09-30 201906

Hi Steven,

DJI cameras won’t work with SIYI links. Please use other gimbal cameras, such as ViewPro.

Frank

Hi!

When was the last firmware release? Thanks

Can I use 1 airunit with 2 cameras, and 2 remotes, one to drive the drone and the another to drive just the gimbal?

Thanks

This is not from DJI Camera - it is standard AV out port - could you please suggest which 3 wires might work between Reviever and AV out pin.

I don’t think air unit has an av input.

I was refering more to the connection, not being a DJI specific signal the output from the zemuse GCU is a normal video transmission. not DJI coded.

Ok, i guess we are missing the basics.

A little bit more on this, the standard connection setup out of Zemuse is 5.8 or 2.4Ghz Video, so I believe it is just VTx signal through 3.5mm jack.to the transmitter ? The only 2 wires connected are video signal and ground…And the problem is? This should be doable right?

Does the air unit have an a/v analog input?

Hi, I have some MK15 and it doesn´t have analog inputs.